Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: PSVita=$$$

Dec 8, 2011

@glaciusx25 well it would depend where you live in the states. like for instance Arizona Phoenix is 70 at winter average in the summer it is in 110 average.

well you can also shovel snow since no one expect crazy people like to shovel heh. like me I love to shovel snow.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Message 31 of 34 (4 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Dec 8, 2011

Incagneto wrote:

@glaciusx25 well it would depend where you live in the states. like for instance Arizona Phoenix is 70 at winter average in the summer it is in 110 average.

well you can also shovel snow since no one expect crazy people like to shovel heh. like me I love to shovel snow.

You must indeed be crazy.

Either way, getting a job might be hard still. Not everyone wants someone to cut their lawn (my dad won't let anyone cut the lawn except him).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 34 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Dec 8, 2011

You can wash your parents car, you can do your sister/brother chores, you can help the elders (they give good money trust me) You can steal hahaha NO! dont steal is bad.

Message 33 of 34 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 8, 2011

glaciusx25 wrote:

ILickPandas wrote:

GET A JOB YOU LAZY AMERIKAN. Go mow lawns for 10$ a pop. EASY BAM DONE. If only you could think as kids when most of us were younger.

Yeah, let's mow lawns in DECEMBER. Lol

With the economy not in the greatest shape, "getting a job" is harder than one might think. especially if you have school and all.

My grass grows so much in December! jk jk.. Well Up here in Alaska... its easy to find a job.

Photobucket
Message 34 of 34 (4 Views)
0 Likes