Oct 25 2012
By: j30605a First Son 10 posts

PSVita/PS3 Remote Play

15 replies 547 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

I went extra step and wrote this posting using PSVita/PS3 Remote Play. I really would like to see Jak and Daxter Collection become available for use. The only thing even better than could be you letting me Remote Play all my digital games.   

Thanks,

j30605a

Message 1 of 16 (547 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: PSVita/PS3 Remote Play

Oct 25, 2012
Ps...
I can hardly wait for Cod black ops declassified
Message 2 of 16 (544 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 25, 2012
But I would definitely trade Ps Vita for one w/ built-in memory as with my psp go. There an idea Sony trade in your Psp go and Ps Vita get half off Ps Vita w/ built-in memory Then take Psp go and use them as educational tools for USA Preschool children
Message 3 of 16 (537 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Oct 25, 2012

This threas was moved from Forum Information and Help. Smiley Happy

space_cape!!

Message 4 of 16 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I am loving remote play with The god of War Collection on the Vita.  I would sure love to see Chains of Olympus or Ghost of Sparta have the remote play update so that I can get some more trophies on the go!

Message 5 of 16 (499 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Remote play sucks. Im so tired of the lack of games on remote play and the lack of satisfaction from these vita games im so bored with no good games i just got off work and i wanna game and relax but nothings good on my psp i had ftb2 and it was fun on the vita i got nothing not even remote play so i can play the games i like laying in bed get with it sony

If you still say Noob,Epic Fail,or PWND....or yell into your headset "You got raped!!!" I hope Chuck Norris comes out from underneath your bed and punches you in the face. If you agree, use this
Message 6 of 16 (467 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Oct 26, 2012

GamerBot420 wrote:
Remote play sucks. Im so tired of the lack of games on remote play and the lack of satisfaction from these vita games im so bored with no good games i just got off work and i wanna game and relax but nothings good on my psp i had ftb2 and it was fun on the vita i got nothing not even remote play so i can play the games i like laying in bed get with it sony

Really isn't a lack of games more like you just don't like any of them which I find hard to believe considering there is a good array of generes available for the Vita right now and even coming this month.

I just don't understand how you can't like any of the games available right now, you either really have very little genre wise that you like at all which I'll assume is FPS or you haven't looked too hard to see if you actually would enjoy something. Oddly most the people who say there isn't any good games on the Vita are always some person who only plays FPS games for some weird reason.. the predictable few FPS that is.

Hopefully I am wrong.. I would hate to be right. I still think to say the Vita has no good games right now is far from the truth. I wouldn't have had a problem if you would have just said, I don't really like any of the games out on the Vita right now.

What is with you signature? Makes me laugh, is it supposed to be contradicting and ironic? Or was it serious..? I don't know. I never caught on to the whole Chuck Norris phase, I never really found it funny either. Is it an inside joke on Chuck Norris? Did he do something to start all these jokes? I just feel like I am missing something because I never saw the humour in it.

Message 7 of 16 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 26, 2012
SONY HELP US OUT HERE, WE WANT REMOTE PLAY DONE RIGHT!
Message 8 of 16 (442 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13520 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Sony isn't gonna just change it overnight.

If at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 16 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Oct 27, 2012

GamerBot420 wrote:
Remote play sucks. Im so tired of the lack of games on remote play

I think it's the other way around. Perhaps it should be that you are tired of games not having the option to go on Remote Play, rather than saying that Remote Play lacks on playing games. So it's not RP's fault, but the actual games, or should I say the devs?

Either way, I find Remote Play quite fascinating as I can use my PSP/VAIO/Vita to chat with my friends (and for other stuff) when I don't want to be in my room .

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 10 of 16 (414 Views)
0 Likes