Highlighted
Jun 14 2011
By: alphonsocandy First Son 6 posts

PSVita Controls

2 replies 8 views Edited Jun 14, 2011

Hi does anyone know if the controls for uncharted and stuff will be a option, like the stupid tapping people to kill them and gyroscope to snipe people, anyone?

Message 1 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Re: PSVita Controls

Jun 15, 2011

Oh the tapping and the sliding to jump across ledges; touch and motion controls. At the E3 demonstration it was optional. I believe the demo guy said you could use a mixture or just one of the two.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Re: PSVita Controls

Jun 15, 2011

alphonsocandy wrote:

Hi does anyone know if the controls for uncharted and stuff will be a option, like the stupid tapping people to kill them and gyroscope to snipe people, anyone?

I would argue that pressing a square button to kill another man in a video game is . . . well, it is all video game and relative to fantasy.

The gentlemen presenting the Uncharted: Golden Abyss demo stated that yes, touch would be optional. The gyroscope was seemingly also optional as the analog stick seemed to have been used in a gamespot video.

Fans of the Uncharted series on the PS3 will hopefully embrace the all new controls of the PS Vita as more and more game creators will find themselves using it in fun ways and the casual, mild and sooner or later hardcore will progress into the role of using those controls. It will take time. Maybe a trophy achievement here or there using touch and gyros in Uncharted: Golden Abyss would give people a certain goal to try out new controls. Hopefully.

Message 3 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes