Highlighted
Feb 24 2013
By: theman_714 PlayStation MVP 363 posts

PSVITA referral program only accepted one of my referrals

9 replies 177 views Edited Feb 24, 2013

I send out a total of 11 referrals to people and I can confirm that at least 4-5 people have sucessfully accepted my requests yet when I look at my referrals on the site it says that I only had one sucessful referral and all the others were either unsucessful or that they just accepted without writing the seriel code. has anyone had a problem with this?

Message 1 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: PSVITA referral program only accepted one of my referrals

Feb 24, 2013

They never send me an invite for referal... Btw, I registered my vita on the referal program a few time ago, but didnt got any confirmation email or anything, is that normal?

Message 2 of 10 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: PSVITA referral program only accepted one of my referrals

Feb 24, 2013

Well maybe it does only work on freshly bought Vita's. As in bought after the offer started, I don't know. Wish I could tell you but they never allowed me to send my own referral. so.. All I could do was use yours and pray it works eventually.

Which apparently it didn't but I am just hoping maybe they all take time to process or something.. Amplifinity ever email you back? Did that one person who got successful actually buy a brand new Vita after the offer? I guess that would be the only way to tell or who knows.. no clue why it would accept just any serial to create a problem like this but I figured something would happen like this.

That is why I tried to communicate with you so often about all this just to make sure you knew I had done it right. I mean I even sent you the screenshots of me completing your referral and saying it was successful.. Smiley Sad guess all we can really do is wait or unless Amplifinity can give you the answer.

Message 3 of 10 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Re: SPLITS referral program only accepted one of my referrals

Feb 24, 2013

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Well maybe it does only work on freshly bought Vita's. As in bought after the offer started, I don't know. Wish I could tell you but they never allowed me to send my own referral. so.. All I could do was use yours and pray it works eventually.

Which apparently it didn't but I am just hoping maybe they all take time to process or something.. Amplifinity ever email you back? Did that one person who got successful actually buy a brand new Vita after the offer? I guess that would be the only way to tell or who knows.. no clue why it would accept just any serial to create a problem like this but I figured something would happen like this.

That is why I tried to communicate with you so often about all this just to make sure you knew I had done it right. I mean I even sent you the screenshots of me completing your referral and saying it was successful.. Smiley Sad guess all we can really do is wait or unless Amplifinity can give you the answer.

I have no idea if the guy who I sent the referral to's PSVITA was brand new or not, hopefully it's all sorted out for the best, if I get a message I'll post it here and see what's up, and I'm sure you did everything right, I mean that's what they told us to do so it should work unless it's like you said that it needs to be a new PSVITA which would kinda suck.

btw not to get off subject, I didn't notice you without that witch avatar xD 

Message 4 of 10 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 24, 2013

The whole point of the referral program was to get people to buy Vitas. Why would you think it would be retroactive??

Message 5 of 10 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Feb 25, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

The whole point of the referral program was to get people to buy Vitas. Why would you think it would be retroactive??

well I guess it wouldn't hurt to try right? besides, I just got the message back, it was only for new PSVITA's.  No harm I guess

Message 6 of 10 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Well at least you are getting something, looks like I am SOL. Stupid they would accept serials of all Vita's.. but oh well. I Figured maybe if they were recenlty bought slightly before that counted also but I guess not.

Message 7 of 10 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Feb 25, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

It is retroactive. I bought my PS Vita some time ago and I was able to avail the offer.

Message 8 of 10 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Feb 25, 2013

abhijtv wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

It is retroactive. I bought my PS Vita some time ago and I was able to avail the offer.

Yea but did it actually work and have you gotten your $20 PSN yet? I completed the offer just fine also but apparently it's not working for mine and I also didn't buy my Vita that long ago.

Message 9 of 10 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Feb 25, 2013

ProfessorGerbik wrote:
Yea but did it actually work and have you gotten your $20 PSN yet? I completed the offer just fine also but apparently it's not working for mine and I also didn't buy my Vita that long ago.

Well, I guess I need to wait and see, then.

Message 10 of 10 (77 Views)
0 Likes