Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7615 posts

Re: PSP2: OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY IT! (PICS)

Feb 16, 2011

newbornALIEN wrote:

World of Warcraft

Ugh, I'd play other games than World of Effing Warcraft to be honest.The hackers part is out of the question, because Blizzard blocks/bans any unofficial clients for the game. Unless Blizzard can be arsed to make an NGP port of WoW, which I highly think they will NOT because the PC provides enough money for them, then it's not going to happen.

Though if you really need your WoW Portable fix, there are perfectly good UMPCs for you to buy.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 51 of 56 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Feb 16, 2011

dang looks cool, will it be compatible with PS3 remote play?   Can it play PSP(1) games?

Message 52 of 56 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Feb 21, 2011

aka NGP

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 53 of 56 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Feb 25, 2011

Now here is what i have about the new NGP. We all have games we downloaded from PSN right? SO how is the other joystick going to play with the games that are not built for having a second stick? WIll we get a patch for updating older games to use it. I HOPE SO!!!!!!

Message 54 of 56 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Feb 25, 2011

JaZz432 wrote:

Now here is what i have about the new NGP. We all have games we downloaded from PSN right? SO how is the other joystick going to play with the games that are not built for having a second stick? WIll we get a patch for updating older games to use it. I HOPE SO!!!!!!

Older games that do not use the second stick will probably still not use the second stick, why should they? They are PSP games and PSPs do not have two sticks, NGP games will have the option to use the two sticks if the developers wish (or they can use the touch screen, touch panel or the six axis, and I doubt older games will be patched for those either before you ask). When I bought my CD player it was not patched to play audio cassettes, I had to use the cassette player that was made to do that.

Message 55 of 56 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1482 posts

Feb 26, 2011

It can play directly copied code from MGS4 at 20fps... So, a game that was made on the xbox and ported to the PS3 would probably play at normal fps?

On a sidenote, now there's no excuse to have the real Mirror's Edge on the PSP2. My extremely crappy laptop can play it at 1024x768 resolution, with pretty decent settings. O_O

WE NEEED THIS NOW. Er, we need it when the PSP2 comes out.

Bawk at my brilliant PSPgo
Message 56 of 56 (23 Views)
0 Likes