Nov 17 2006
By: Liquidus_Ocelot Survivor 2864 posts

PSP with 3.00 and the Playstation Network?

2 replies 16 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
Okay seeing that the new 3.00 Firmware update will allow PSP users to enter the Playstation Store does anything that it will be possible to set up a Game Handle on the PSP for a PS3 thus eliminating the worry of the "certain time frame" outlined in the User Agreement?

Personally, I'm hoping this might be so thus having the same Game Handle on both your PSP and PS3 would make the whole network a lot more uniform you know?

Anyways, it's just thought as my mind is going crazy for wasting my time staying up only to get where I was 4 hours agoSmiley Sad

Good night to all of you that stay up!
Message 1 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Re: PSP with 3.00 and the Playstation Network?

Nov 17, 2006
No kidding.  I'm gonna wait until a bit after 12AM Pacific, if it's not up by then, then I'm going to call it a night and check back tomorrow..
Message 2 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2278 posts

Re: PSP with 3.00 and the Playstation Network?

Nov 17, 2006
Ditto. If I can't snag one of the names on a small list I made, I'll just have to grasp at straws.

The more I think about it, The less I really care. I'm getting a PS3 in less than 10 and a half hours. Thats more than a lot of people can say (unfortunately!) I wish everyone that wanted one could get one (retail) at launch. Theres just too many people in it for the profit. (i'm neither for this or against it, however i think people getting more than one system to sell is bogus.)

I just wanna play my games already!!!!
Message 3 of 3 (16 Views)
0 Likes