Mar 27 2012
By: Drummer69X First Son 3 posts

PSP games (not Vita) on PSN (Plus Included)

3 replies 1680 views Edited Mar 27, 2012

It seems to me that the PSP (not the Vita) is being neglected on the PSN, this includes the Plus content. Everything is fpr the PS3 and the Vita now. When is the PSN going to put any free content on plus for the PSP that is worth having? Since I signed up for Plus, it has been alot of PSNeglect.

Message 1 of 4 (1,680 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PSP games (not Vita) on PSN (Plus Included)

Mar 27, 2012

Everyone that ccomes across this discussion, please feel free to chime in

Message 2 of 4 (1,680 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
4972 posts

Mar 27, 2012

They might change it at some point, but PS+ is not meant for PSP owners (you can't even buy it from the PSP store).  The fact that minis and PS1 classics play on PSP can be seen as a bonus for people who happen to have both.

Message 3 of 4 (1,680 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Mar 27, 2012

Whatever "PSP" support you are going to get will be in the form of PS Minis and PSone classics. PS+ was primarily meant for PS3 owners, if you also own a PSP then that is a bonus, but it was never intended for PSP only games to be offered on PS+. Whatever products on PS+ that run on PSP, will also run on the PS3 which is their primary focus.

I do expect Sony to include the Vita as part of PS+ soon, since they are actively trying to push that platform. Unfortunately the PSP has hit the end of the road..

Message 4 of 4 (1,680 Views)
0 Likes