Highlighted
Mar 24 2011
By: BobJob42 First Son 7 posts

PSP Go 3 Free Games Promo Update!

2 replies 335 views Edited Mar 24, 2011

I know there is already a thread about this......but i want people to see what Sony is doing

I bought my PSP Go on March 10th 2011, I activated the system and "Opted-In" on day one!

I sent Sony an E-mail in regards to the codes and we exchanged about 3 emails up to today, they told me 7-10 days from activation and then said how i needed to activate it which i already told them i did but they dont care...

Well yesterday was the 10th business day and no codes, so today i sent them this E-Mail:

Sign-In ID: BobbyHorne@live.com

Online ID: BobJob42

it has been 10 days and I still have not received my three free games! Why it even takes that long in the first place just astounds me, If i do not receive my three free games by tomorrow then I am going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I know im not the first one to do so.

This promotion is one of the worst handled ones i have ever seen, my system has been activated and "Opted-In" since day one. However you have no instructions on the box to do so? This is very bad service and I dont appreciate it, please fix it

2 HOURS later they send this:

Hello Bobby,

Thank you for writing us.

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in waiting to receive this code.

Please note: Redeem this code into valid Master account to gain full access to the provided content.

If you redeem the code into a sub-account, only Little Big Planet or Rachet and Clank, may be available depending on the age of the account holder.

Your code is: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Redemption Instructions:

1. Open or sign into a Master account on the PLAYSTATION(R)Network

2. From the PLAYSTATION(R)Network Icon on the XMB, select Account Management

3. Enter Transaction Management

4. Select Redeem PLAYSTATION(R)Network Card or Promotional Code

If you have any other questions or concerns, please call our Consumer Services Department at (800) 345-7669. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., and Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Pacific Standard Time.

Why couldnt they send them to me earlier? Why did i need to threaten them?

What are your thoughts?

PS3 Slim (120GB)
PSP Go (Pearl White 16GB)
Message 1 of 3 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSP Go 3 Free Games Promo Update!

Mar 27, 2011

You are a smart man Bobby. I just bought a PSP Go last week and I haven't gotten any code. I am going to have to do the same thing you did. Can you tell me what is the email so I can do the same thing? I would really appreciate it if you can do that for me. And they promised 3 games and the dare to say we can only give you 2 for right now depending on the age you are.

Message 2 of 3 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: PSP Go 3 Free Games Promo Update!

Mar 28, 2011

Ramirez4892 wrote:

You are a smart man Bobby. I just bought a PSP Go last week and I haven't gotten any code. I am going to have to do the same thing you did. Can you tell me what is the email so I can do the same thing? I would really appreciate it if you can do that for me. And they promised 3 games and the dare to say we can only give you 2 for right now depending on the age you are.

It takes longer than a week, I would wait before you get to sending threatening emails.

Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)
0 Likes