Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 02 2009
By: SeanPeezy Splicer 86 posts

PSP GO, UMD DOOR GONE???!?!?!

14 replies 36 views Edited Jun 2, 2009

okay! the PSP GO honestly does look pretty cool but the UMD door is gone!! meaning all the psp games i got and/or playi cant play it, so shouldnt SONY like, make an update on the PS3 that will have this APP thatll convert your PSP UMD games into a media content that u can transfer onto the GO? so for example:

-youll put the game into your PSP 2000 or 3000 or phat(which ever 1 u have)

-plug it into the USB port

-and click on this APP on the PS3 that will search for your PSP,

-and then the APP will search for the game,

-and then convert it into the content it needs to be for your PSP GO

-and then since your PSP GO will hook up on REMOTE PLAY u can just transfer it to th GO, eaither that or if your home all youll have to do is hook the GO to the PS3 and itll auto convert it buy itself

easy as 1, 2, 3.

but then theres the people who dont have a PS3, well dont worry i didnt forget about you guys.

for people who dont have a PS3, this is what SONY could do for you guys. SONY could release a SOFTWARE DISC thingy u buy at a store. so for example.

-buy the disc

-install it onto your COMPUTER

-hook your PSP 2000 3000 or PHAT to a USB port

-the software will read your psp

-and find the UMD in your PSP

-itll ask u to convert, you say yes.

-when done converting, itll ask u to please hook your PSP GO to the USB port

-and itll auto convert for you and/or you can drag it into the PSP GO yourself

easy as 1,2,3!!

come on SONY!!! im 16 years old and im thinking of a way to keep you PSP FANS!!!! DO THIS PLEASE!!! IT MAKES MANY SENSE!!!!!

ANYBODY AGREE?!?!?!?! 

this is a pretty good idea to me

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Re: PSP GO, UMD DOOR GONE???!?!?!

Jun 2, 2009
Sony would never do this, simply because you could rent or borrow a game from a friend, and have loads of free games.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

Jun 2, 2009

SeanPeezy wrote:

okay! the PSP GO honestly does look pretty cool but the UMD door is gone!! meaning all the psp games i got and/or playi cant play it, so shouldnt SONY like, make an update on the PS3 that will have this APP thatll convert your PSP UMD games into a media content that u can transfer onto the GO? so for example:

-and then since your PSP GO will hook up on REMOTE PLAY u can just transfer it to th GO, eaither that or if your home all youll have to do is hook the GO to the PS3 and itll auto convert it buy itself

easy as 1, 2, 3.

but then theres the people who dont have a PS3, well dont worry i didnt forget about you guys.

for people who dont have a PS3, this is what SONY could do for you guys. SONY could release a SOFTWARE DISC thingy u buy at a store. so for example.

-buy the disc

easy as 1,2,3!!

come on SONY!!! im 16 years old and im thinking of a way to keep you PSP FANS!!!! DO THIS PLEASE!!! IT MAKES MANY SENSE!!!!!

ANYBODY AGREE?!?!?!?! 

that would be good but that will honestly spread software distribution and everyoen will ahve a copy of the game. or u can just wait it out for all ur games to be added to the PS Store and download it from there. the choice is urs

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jun 2, 2009
Or you can just not buy a PSP Go and be happy with what you have? I really do not think that the Go was catered to people who already own a PSP.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (36 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

Jun 2, 2009

FantomSpyker wrote:
Or you can just not buy a PSP Go and be happy with what you have? +1
I really do not think that the Go was catered to people who already own a PSP. or someone that just wants somthing smaller portable lighter with built in memory for added games and contents

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jun 2, 2009

Ah yes, that is very true.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jun 2, 2009
yeah your right thats true u could have alot of games, dammit this sounded like a good idea too but they should really do something bcuz i want the PSP GO but then i also want to play the PSP games i already have, they should really do something bout it, and then i dont want to wait for them to be putting thm on the PS STORE, bcuz them im sure i got to REBUY the damn game and i just wasted more money on me
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Jun 2, 2009

iBIGGZ wrote:

SeanPeezy wrote:

easy as 1, 2, 3.

-buy the disc

easy as 1,2,3!!

ANYBODY AGREE?!?!?!?! 

that would be good but that will honestly spread software distribution and everyoen will ahve a copy of the game. or u can just wait it out for all ur games to be added to the PS Store and download it from there. the choice is urs

And re-purchase all of them? Somehow, I don't think that would appeal to many fans.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1183 posts

Jun 2, 2009

RCROX2013 wrote:

iBIGGZ wrote:

SeanPeezy wrote:

easy as 1, 2, 3.

-buy the disc

easy as 1,2,3!!

ANYBODY AGREE?!?!?!?! 

And re-purchase all of them? Somehow, I don't think that would appeal to many fans.

its not made for everyone. to someone that doesnt own alto of umd games like 4-5 they will prolly bite the bullet and pick one up. i only own 2 umd games the rest are all downloads.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jun 2, 2009
BIGGZ wrote:

SeanPeezy wrote:

easy as 1, 2, 3.

-buy the disc

easy as 1,2,3!!

ANYBODY AGREE?!?!?!?! 

Yeah so it's like paying double the price of the reg. game :/ that would...uhh suck. But maybe (doubt sony would do this) people could send UMD games in then they get a voucher for that game. Maybe i saw that somewhere on these forums so credits go to whoever that was...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (36 Views)
0 Likes