First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN wont allow me to log in

Nov 9, 2013

ahhh well that sucks because i dont know the password and i dont have access to the master accounts owner anymore well do you know what happens if you restore the ps vita system without deactivatiing it first? 

Message 11 of 14 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Nov 9, 2013

claraific wrote:

ahhh well that sucks because i dont know the password and i dont have access to the master accounts owner anymore well do you know what happens if you restore the ps vita system without deactivatiing it first? 

It just doesn't get removed from your accounts list of devices. Nothing else really.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 12 of 14 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 9, 2013

well oh well i dont know ill just live with it i guess

Message 13 of 14 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2013

reynolds-wrap1 wrote:

claraific wrote:

canijustugh.jpg

this is the message i get when i try it on the computer

Go to www.playstation.com and log in under the master account. You will be promted to agree to the terms of service. This is happening because Sony made a new Terms of Service.

Yup... I just had to do the same thing for my son's sub account.  Rediculous it doesn't metion the website or prompting to accept the terms when signing with the master account on the PS3.  Feel sorry for those that are having trouble and have no idea what to do.

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 14 of 14 (133 Views)
0 Likes