Highlighted
Jan 21 2013
By: Angeruu First Son 1 posts

PSN won't let me add funds to my wallet? [ Please Help! ]

[ Edited ]
2 replies 3464 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

(Note: This is my first time posting here forgive me for any errors and such) So i've been having this problem with PSN for a few days now. First it was because they took a dollar off my credit card after claiming it was "invalid" but like most said it ended up coming back within a few days! Which is great; But something new has come up.

When I enter my info for my card everything is fine it loads perfectly and lets me use my card. But whenever I go to add funds to my wallet or buy the game I wanted to get it tells me my card is "invalid" with an error message (NP-8120-1) again. I went back and made sure that everything was the same as the info on my card (that includes the address) and i still can't figure out what i'm doing wrong? I've made sure to make spaces,put it in caps, all kinds of different stuff that was suggested before but nothing works. I apologize if I somehow over looked something, but honestly I really just want to be able to buy this game ah...

Message 1 of 3 (3,464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN won't let me add funds to my wallet? [ Please Help! ]

Aug 11, 2013

Me too Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 3 (3,104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: PSN won't let me add funds to my wallet? [ Please Help! ]

Aug 11, 2013

I had a similar problem in the past. I talked to a PlayStation Support guy and he told me to reset my router. I did that and everything was fine.

Message 3 of 3 (3,089 Views)
0 Likes