Feb 19 2013
By: PESTARIO Splicer 45 posts

PSN updates tues NIGHT!?!?

8 replies 501 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

Remember the good'ol days when psn updated on early tues>? I was, until recently, waking up an hour or two early on tuesdays to check out the store, and even play some new content(always excited to see what free junk ps+ passes of as gaming this week)...;Well, those days are no more!  Now its more like tues night/bedtime for some....Here i sit currently 6:30pm EST and still no update...Should we jiust start considering it  wednesday update, since anyone who does school, or have a job needs to be in bed b4 we could possibly even download anything with updates coming anywhere from young childrens bedtimes to a working adults late night!  Last week we waited until 8:30pmEst, and this week is proving to be no different...

SOE, just call it a wed update, so we dont spend the day waiting, and checking the dam store every hour or so..

SOE brown-nosers, Flame on!!!

Message 1 of 9 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Re: PSN updates tues NIGHT!?!?

Feb 19, 2013

If you really remembered the good old days you'd know that the store would update on Thursdays.

Message 2 of 9 (483 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Feb 20, 2013
I for one will NOT buy a ps4. I find that they have a by far **bleep**tier service then microsoft, though I really don't want to switch I'm sick of being told one thing and it not happening. Wouldnt be a problem but its an every week thing. So they can just shove it. I'll give microsoft my money for better service and reliable update times not no **bleep** 8pm at night.
Message 3 of 9 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Feb 20, 2013

What is wrong with you people? Just wait till Wednesday. I bet you could accomplish so much with your Tuesday if you would stop staring at the clock while waiting for an update.

Message 4 of 9 (428 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

8:45.....Still nothing...

Whats wrong with us people?  Really? The problem is we're told 'tuesday' will be the psn update... The problem is, for the past few weeks, its gotten later, and later, and later...  The problem is, we invest in sony, osn, etc. and are consistantly disappointed.. While ive ALWAYS been a pure sony fan, going so far as to bad mouth microsoft every chance i get, that monthly fee looks better and better every week.. It may cost, but its reliable to say the least... 

Oh, and sony has had far more years in the industry, and should not be 2nd best....THATS whats wrong with "us people"!

lol, wait till wednesday for the tuesday update...To that i say, whats wrong with 'YOU'?!

Message 5 of 9 (316 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9593 posts

Feb 20, 2013

lol what good old days of updating early?

you all should know by now the only times the store updates early is when there is hardly any content going into the update.

The earlier the store updates the little the content.  The later the store updates the more the content.  That's usually the case for most of the updates.  Now weither the content in the update is good or bad depends on the person.

But really do we need another "Where's the update already" thread?  

Message 6 of 9 (276 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9602 posts

Feb 20, 2013

When it comes to the Playstation Store update, I say, "Good things come to those who wait". When the Playstation Store has an early update, there is usually very little new content. When the Playstation Store update is very late, there is usually a lot of new content.

SxZmN.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 7 of 9 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Yeah i highly doubt there will be a lot of new content.
Message 8 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9602 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2014

Or10n_Dem0n wrote:
Yeah i highly doubt there will be a lot of new content.

Maybe Sony is putting in a "PS4 Game" section in the Playstation Store. just in time for tomorrow's big announcement.  Smiley Very Happy

1313886323801293.gifPug

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 9 of 9 (205 Views)
0 Likes