Mar 11 2012
By: gabsonuro First Son 6 posts

PSN store vita problem

9 replies 462 views Edited Mar 11, 2012

So i bought monster hunter (psp one) from the vita store 3 days ago. i tried to download it and it gives me the error NW-9735-4. ive tried every troubleshooting task such as rebooting my system, resetting my internet, etc, but does not work. ALL of my other internet related stuff works fine. I can use browser, go on the psn store, log in to the PSN network, but when i try and download the damn game i paid for it gives me this error. I can download demos fine and everything but when it comes to downloading games i want it doesent work. This also happens with Motorstorm RC.

Message 1 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Re: PSN store vita problem

Mar 11, 2012

Go into Settings> System> Error History... If you haven't done that already it tells you pretty much every error code that has come up on your system and may tell you the reason for this...

Try deleting the games and redownloading them from your download list on your vita..

Thats all I can really think of hope it helps you out.

EDIT

-------------------------------------

My cousin said he had the same problem and its a problem on the PS Vita Store you just have to delete the game and keep trying to download it even if you get kicked out of the store several times it has nothing to do with your internet and everything to do with Sony.

Message 2 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 11, 2012

How do i delete a game off my download list? I dont own a ps3 and im buying and trying to download directly drom my vita

Message 3 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13737 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Hmm....

try going into Settings>Playstation Network>Activate/Deactivate>Activate.

For some reason I had to do that with my Vita before downloading.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Didnt work with the activation thing

Message 5 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 11, 2012

gabsonuro wrote:

Didnt work with the activation thing

I'm having the same problem with ANYTHING from the store - demos or not.  I have spoken to Sony but they were useless.  Don't worry, you are not alone as there are many people experiencing a variety of issues on the store and account management for the last week or so.  Sony won't tell you that and they were 'unaware' when I called them, and they haven't come back to me after 4 days either.  Guess it's another waiting game til it's fixed.

I'm lucky if the store even loads without booting me off cos it's under 'maintenance'.

Message 6 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 11, 2012

may be a stupid question but do you have enough room on your memory card for the download ?

is this the only type of game you have bought ?

did you buy any Vita games and try to download or is it just the PSP game

also is this the USA PSN store or UK ?

Message 7 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 16, 2012

i had 3gb available. I read somewhere that the issue lies in the DNS settings. If you type on your pc's cmd ipconfig and get the DNS ip adress and manually put it in your vita it should work. I cant try cause i already returned my vita but im considering picking another up if i can get this damn thing to work cause i want to play my old psp games

Message 8 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 22, 2012

bump it upppppppppppppppppppppppp

Message 9 of 10 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 30, 2013

I've tried everything on this thread. Nothing works. It's getting really annoying. The only thing that download is apps and movies for me. This needs to be fixed.

Message 10 of 10 (278 Views)
0 Likes