Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 10 2010
By: samuraisky Lombax Warrior 167 posts

PSN + question?

6 replies 7 views Edited Jul 10, 2010

Ok, if I pay for psn + with a psn card ($20 card) and get the three months will i be able to play the games i got after those 3 months? Thanks for the help.

The Lighting Emperor
The six sword samurai
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Re: PSN + question?

Jul 10, 2010

o you must keep paying for the Plus in order to play the games

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jul 10, 2010

Wait...even if you downloaded it to your HDD?  That's really unfair...i thought it was the "service" that we are paying for and we get the games for free...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28594 posts

Jul 10, 2010

Flx0x wrote:

Wait...even if you downloaded it to your HDD?  That's really unfair...i thought it was the "service" that we are paying for and we get the games for free...

Nope sorry.

You get to keep the avatars, screen-savers etc but any games you either got for free or paid a cheaper price for you will not be allowed to continue playing unless you keep the subscription live.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jul 11, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:

Flx0x wrote:

Nope sorry.

You get to keep the avatars, screen-savers etc but any games you either got for free or paid a cheaper price for you will not be allowed to continue playing unless you keep the subscription live.

Not entirely correct.  Anything you pay for you keep, even if it was at a sale price.  The free games can only be played if you are an active member of PS+.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7813 posts

Jul 11, 2010

Flx0x wrote:

Your thought is correct.  As long as you keep paying, you keep playing.  That is the 'service' you are paying for.  It's kinda like a video rental service in that respect.

Basically, if it was free, it's only yours for as long as you pay.  If you paid ANY money directly for it (even a sale price) it's yours to keep.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28594 posts

Jul 11, 2010

ProfessorTripp wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Flx0x wrote:

Nope sorry.

Not entirely correct.  Anything you pay for you keep, even if it was at a sale price.  The free games can only be played if you are an active member of PS+.

Apologies Prof, you are of course quite correct lol!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes