Dec 07 2012
By: renegadesquad First Son 19 posts

PSN please listen to this

19 replies 244 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

I've been hearing alot of people say that you don't overview the fourms. I see alot of good ideas and ones that could make you more money but you still continue to ignore. I do recognize that you can't make all of them come to life, but there are some that you should put into action. like gamertag alterations and cross game chat. if you had to charge evven $2 or $3 bucks to let someone tweak their name then people would appreciate it. i'd like all of PSN to comment on this until we are heard.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9134 posts

Re: PSN please listen to this

Dec 7, 2012

renegadesquad wrote:

I've been hearing alot of people say that you don't overview the fourms. I see alot of good ideas and ones that could make you more money but you still continue to ignore. I do recognize that you can't make all of them come to life, but there are some that you should put into action. like gamertag alterations and cross game chat. if you had to charge evven $2 or $3 bucks to let someone tweak their name then people would appreciate it. i'd like all of PSN to comment on this until we are heard.

while some of your suggestions are good...  sony pays no attention to what goes on in the forums...  and the moderators here has no power to make these suggestions happen

>

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4504 posts

Dec 7, 2012

share.blog.us.playstation.com

I'm sure those ideas are already there, so go vote for it.  They've already said cross game chat won't be coming though.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (225 Views)
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

Dont share with sony, share with the competition.  Sony has crapped on people enough, dont you think?  Sueing even players.  It wouldnt be so bad that they sued players that jail breaked their ps3.  If they really cared about the people that owned one and not to screw the others that own ps3.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (223 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Dec 12, 2012

who has the power then? i'd like to know

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 12, 2012

u do have a point.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (160 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Dec 12, 2012

renegadesquad wrote:

As a side note, Platform Support is hear to listen, and I have been in conversations where they have made it known they listen to us.  Sony, as a whole, is not hear to listen, this is true.

This being said, I have also heard the Blog gets more attention for things like your suggestions.  It still never hurts to post them here though.  It is an open Forum, so don't ever let it discourage you from putting ideas out there.

As far as "cross game chat", help me understand your meaning of that.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4402 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Dawn breaks over marble head.  Never mind about the last question.  I know what cross game chat is.  I think the Benadril I took this morning is slowing my brain down.

The rest stands as stated though.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46584 posts

Dec 12, 2012

renegadesquad wrote:

Sony does have people reading the forums and some of them do report back things they read.  

Post up your ideas for gamertag changes and cross game chate over in the Playstation Network section and see how it goes...or you can do a search and bump up one of the myriad of threads on the exact same topic in that section.   Sony does know people want this but like I've heard said "the squeeky wheel gets the oil but if it squeeks too much it gets replaced"

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Dec 13, 2012

oh so you're saying that i have better chances to be listened to on the blog rather than the fourm? what i mean by cross game chatting is that you can start a group with some of your friends and talk no matter what game you play. in home you can do this as long as you're in a group. if they ca do that there then  what's the problem with doing it all the way through?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (127 Views)
0 Likes