Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2011
By: Oxide-SC First Son 2 posts

PSN needs some ACTUAL PSOne/PS2 classics

2 replies 27 views Edited Nov 4, 2011

I've been looking through the PSOne Classics list on the store, and I noticed I only know about, what, 10 games there. Same with the PS2 Classics - except I have never heard of any of those games. My suggestion is that Sony adds some real classics, like GTA, GTA London 1969, and GTA2 for the PSOne (which are incredibly GREAT games), and some PS2 games like Primal (Underrated, but containes extremely great gameplay and graphics), Gran Turismo 3/4 (Nice racing games for their time, especially GT4), each Ratchet & Clank game for PS2 (Deadlocked, Up Your Arsenal, etc.), Splinter Cell (Incredible graphics), and other great games.

So what do you think? Do you think these games should be added to the PSS list? What other games do you think should be added?

Oxide-SC Trophy Card
Message 1 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Re: PSN needs some ACTUAL PSOne/PS2 classics

Nov 5, 2011

None. I bought my PS3 to play PS3 games.

Kryshalis Trophy CardFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 2 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: PSN needs some ACTUAL PSOne/PS2 classics

Nov 5, 2011

Okay just because the games you see on the PS1&2 classics arn't games you recognize doesn't mean they're not classics really you just ended up sounding like a troll and insulting the people who like the games besides the games they put up were games that were either critically aclaimed or sold well at the time of their realese and there are people out there who like those games also you talked about one of the games you wanted as underated well games like suikoden and Odin sphere were underated and they still got on look if one of the games catches your eye maybe lokk at videos and reviews of it on youtube

Message 3 of 3 (27 Views)
0 Likes