Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Re: PSN is a joke!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

PhDChaos wrote:
Any excuse will do, won't it? Notification doesn't do anything to get the network back up, does it?

Nor starting anything, just pointing out the obvious.

It doesn't do anything to fix the issues, but I feel that for a lot of people who seem to jump the gun when it goes down, it would help if Sony addressed it at least. It gives off a sense of assurance. 

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 54 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2382 posts

Dec 26, 2013

PhDChaos wrote:
Any excuse will do, won't it? Notification doesn't do anything to get the network back up, does it?

And keeping your customers in the dark only makes matters worse.

Had they come out & say they are aware of the issue & are working to resolve it. This thread & countless others on this forum & other forums would probably not exist.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 54 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Dec 26, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

PhDChaos wrote:

And keeping your customers in the dark only makes matters worse.

Had they come out & say they are aware of the issue & are working to resolve it. This thread & countless others on this forum & other forums would probably not exist.

Exactly. No-one likes being kept in the dark when there are issues abound. 

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 54 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Dec 26, 2013
You'd think these threads wouldn't exist by keeping the customer updated, but it doesn't. Xbox is just more proactive about banning people on the forums for short periods of time and then deleting pointless threads.
I'm laid back, avoid trash talking, in my mid 30's, and play for enjoyment.

Currently playing--inFamous Second Son and SteamWorld Dig
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 54 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

PhDChaos wrote:
You'd think these threads wouldn't exist by keeping the customer updated, but it doesn't. Xbox is just more proactive about banning people on the forums for short periods of time and then deleting pointless threads.

Also true. Microsofts' mods can be very, very ban/lockdown-happy when it comes to certain issues. This is the same for their game studios as well (looking at you, 343i). Mostly, though, they'll just merge topics if there are way too many saying the same things.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 54 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2382 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

PhDChaos wrote:

Yes people come here to vent & seek answers because Sony doesn't know there is a thing called 'communication'. Go look at their Twitter(S) so many people saying the same thing for hours. Still no reply.

A little communication goes a long way,  you stop being an apologist for Sony Corp. 

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 54 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Xbl is having issues too. I have not had any problems since launch. I haven't played much this week tho.

Pretty sure this kid is trolling. I know some ppl have issues here and there but this just trolling.

Either way Ps4 > 360 > NSABox One
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 54 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Dec 26, 2013

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Xbl is having issues too. I have not had any problems since launch. I haven't played much this week tho.

Pretty sure this kid is trolling. I know some ppl have issues here and there but this just trolling.

Either way Ps4 > 360 > NSABox One

The issues are too wide-spread among too many people to be trolling. I may not be having issues right now, but I acknowledge that they exist and that Sony would benefit by addressing the issue. Yeah, we know they are working on it, but a little reassurance goes a long way when it comes to customer relations. 

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 54 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2958 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Why do these post always end with "going to buy me an Xbox 1 blah blah"? I had to buy Ryse as gift. They didn't pick it up until this morning. Tell me why the DISC based version of this game is STILL INSTALLING almost 8 HOURS LATER? The only PS4 game I have had any problems with is Battlefield 4. Kinda makes ya wonder...

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 54 (78 Views)
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

Amnalehu wrote:

Why do these post always end with "going to buy me an Xbox 1 blah blah"? I had to buy Ryse as gift. They didn't pick it up until this morning. Tell me why the DISC based version of this game is STILL INSTALLING almost 8 HOURS LATER? The only PS4 game I have had any problems with is Battlefield 4. Kinda makes ya wonder...

I agree. Buying an Xbone as ultimatum is downright laughable just because there are networking issues. Microsoft is having just as many problems as Sony, but they are less... advertised across the net. Also, MS mods are keen on keeping problems to a single thread by moving them under one topic. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 54 (72 Views)
0 Likes