First Son
5 posts

Re: PSN is a joke!!!!!

Dec 26, 2013

Soooo you're saying the network has been flooded since 20 Nov when I first got on the network???  Because I have had this problem since...and apparently I'm not the only one.  And it's only becuase of the holiday flood???  Xbox has the same EXPECTED flood and seems to be doing well.  Overall---we pay for a network---it should work.  PERIOD.  If you can't support the flood...don't issue out unlimited accounts and allow people to purchase more consoles than you can support. 

Message 11 of 54 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Wireless---with full strength signal.  This is an ongoing problem with PSN...not my hardware...and it's about time sony heard about it.

Message 12 of 54 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 26, 2013
I am getting really tired of PSN also. I have had a playstation since the very first one. I was ok with having to pay to play online figured it would more improvements though but with all the times the network has went down since I purchased ps+ is what makes me tired of there BS service there providing right now!
Message 13 of 54 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Less than $1 a week for PlayStation+ is pocket change. Stop whining like little spoiled children. There are going to be hiccups with all the new consoles being added to the network so calm the **** down. They didn't expect such a huge influx of players, so be patient while they fix it. The have always fixed it when there is an issue. Always.
Message 14 of 54 (221 Views)
I Only Post Everything
789 posts

Dec 26, 2013
I've had few problems with PSN, but I've had many, many problems with XBL. It just depends on you own experience.

Enjoy the commercialized experience of non-stop advertisements and sub-par gaming M$ has delivered for years. BTW, I played exclusively on Live for 7 years, PSN and XBL have the same type of problems with about the same frequency. So, just be prepared to be disappointed twice!
Permanently left the PS Forums because of a trolling MVP and poor moderation.
Message 15 of 54 (213 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 26, 2013

you're missing the point.  sony changed the expectation when requiring us to buy an account.  "minor" issues shouldn't be "constant" issues that have spanded over a month now.  when it was free--it was to be expected.  but we pay for it...it should work.

also--of course there is a lot of holiday traffic....that is something you have to PREPARE for if you're the network administrators.  If you can't support x number of users...don't sell x number of consoles.  it's not hard to figure out.  xbox figured it out. 

Message 16 of 54 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Cashman - no retailer would let a family purchase more than one PS4 console. What do you want them to do? Wait until 2014 to release the PS4 so that they can prepare their servers and games for you impatient, whining brats? They can't do that because by then customers would have settled for the inferior console - XB1. They released it early so they could sell and are working out the kinks as they go. They've always been worked out so stop acting like it's the end of the world. PS+ members are consistently rewarded with free games for less than 15 cents a day. If you honestly think handing them 15 cents a day entitles you to a flawless gaming experience you are severely mistaken.

Message 17 of 54 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3302 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Hush-kun wrote:
Less than $1 a week for PlayStation+ is pocket change. Stop whining like little spoiled children. There are going to be hiccups with all the new consoles being added to the network so calm the **** down. They didn't expect such a huge influx of players, so be patient while they fix it. The have always fixed it when there is an issue. Always.

How about you stop acting like a condescending Arse hole & let people voice their whiny opinion. They are paying for a service & it should work. PSN is a disaster & Sony is incompetent 7 years & they still cant get it together. Right now PSN is having issues YET again across all platforms. Stop bending over for a company that could care-less about you except for your wallet.

Message 18 of 54 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Well we all have the option to trade in or sell our systems. No need to keep complaining, just trade it in for something you feel would be better worth your money. I have had my PlayStation 3 since January 2007, haven't really had a big issue with the PlayStation Network. I have slow down my playing to just the weekends for about a year now, and other day's I'm on my Vita without network issue's.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 19 of 54 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15343 posts

Dec 26, 2013

CASHMAN_81 wrote:

you're missing the point.  sony changed the expectation when requiring us to buy an account.  "minor" issues shouldn't be "constant" issues that have spanded over a month now.  when it was free--it was to be expected.  but we pay for it...it should work.

also--of course there is a lot of holiday traffic....that is something you have to PREPARE for if you're the network administrators.  If you can't support x number of users...don't sell x number of consoles.  it's not hard to figure out.  xbox figured it out. 

I did not realize that was what Microsoft was going for. Always ten steps ahead; their genius never ceases to amaze.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 20 of 54 (181 Views)
0 Likes