Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 22 2009
By: ramicassis First Son 6 posts

PSN in Egypt

4 replies 372 views Edited Jul 22, 2009
I live in Egypt, When I registered to the PS Network i had to use my cousin's address in Canada because there was no Egypt in the countries. Will this affect my ability to download games?
Message 1 of 5 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3372 posts

Re: PSN in Egypt

Jul 22, 2009

ramicassis wrote:
I live in Egypt, When I registered to the PS Network i had to use my cousin's address in Canada because there was no Egypt in the countries. Will this affect my ability to download games?

it depends, i dont know wich games you have there, i mean, wich region, if u get games from America, its ok, 

but for example, you get games from europe, and download addons from the canadian account, you wont be able to play them (the addon)

You can still download games, buy them (if you are available to use your credit card)

Message 2 of 5 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Please I am living in Egypt and I need to buy a game from ps store but Egypt is not on the menu so I can't use my visa account ,, so Please support is you can

thank you:smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 5 (314 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30444 posts

Jan 21, 2013

PatricioUSA wrote:

ramicassis wrote:

it depends, i dont know wich games you have there, i mean, wich region, if u get games from America, its ok, 

but for example, you get games from europe, and download addons from the canadian account, you wont be able to play them (the addon)

You can still download games, buy them (if you are available to use your credit card)

Only if the credit card is registered in Canada & to a Canadian address.

Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
185 posts

Jan 22, 2013

As the question has been answered, this thread will now be locked

Message 5 of 5 (264 Views)
0 Likes