Feb 07 2013
By: Skywall32 First Son 2 posts

PSN fails when it comes to old content. and could be subject to legal action

4 replies 56 views Edited Feb 7, 2013

Went searching for the free downloads advertised in the manuals of guitar hero 3... and what do I get???? nothing that is compatible. spent at least a few bucks downloading songs to see if they work, but no. Here Sony is in the classic breach of advertising laws. as long as the game exists, the law states that any advertised free content should always remain available. Sony is clearly in breach of this. class action any one?

Message 1 of 5 (56 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN fails when it comes to old content. and could be subject to legal action

Feb 7, 2013

I did try to get help from their support, but  all they said is to search the PSN store

Message 2 of 5 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: PSN fails when it comes to old content. and could be subject to legal action

Feb 7, 2013
Hahaha good luck buddy.
Message 3 of 5 (45 Views)
MVP Support
6807 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Skywall32 wrote:

I did try to get help from their support, but  all they said is to search the PSN store

So have you searched the store?  I don't know what was advertised (which would be Activision's decision, not Sony's, if they were removed) but there are several free songs on the store.

Message 4 of 5 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 7, 2013

We don't know what songs you're talking about, let alone what you mean by the songs being incompatible.

Here is a list of all Guitar Hero 3 Add-ons: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/games/guitar-hero-iii/cid=UP0002-BLUS30074_00-GU...

Message 5 of 5 (38 Views)
0 Likes