May 26 2012
By: primus001 First Son 18 posts

PSN download list needs more organization

6 replies 127 views Edited May 26, 2012

There need to be a better organization than a list for download.  I have a list of over 400 items and it is a pain to go through the entire list everytime I want to view what I have and download or redownload a game.  Some of the items in my download list does not show up in the store.  I suggest the download list to be organized like the store into platforms, game types, and genre.

Message 1 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: PSN download list needs more organization

Jul 1, 2012
I hope Sony seriously looks into this.
Message 2 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 1, 2012

I would also like to add that at least give us the option on the website to delete demos and such from our list. It wouldn't be so bad if I could delete demos from my list of games that I have no intention of buying ever. OR only add something to the download list IF it's bought, not just downloaded.

Message 3 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9290 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2012

What it desperately needs is a simple search button.

Message 4 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39424 posts

Jul 1, 2012

primus001 wrote:

There need to be a better organization than a list for download.  I have a list of over 400 items and it is a pain to go through the entire list everytime I want to view what I have and download or redownload a game.  Some of the items in my download list does not show up in the store.  I suggest the download list to be organized like the store into platforms, game types, and genre.

This has been suggested many times, an easier search feature would be good for a start, as would being able to sort the list alphabetically. 

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Jul 2, 2012

this and there are certain games with issues

high stakes poker---shows that i do not own the game when i search for it-shows no bag and says i need to buy it....- no idea why this is-i have bought it- so i have to find it in my download list.

Message 6 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Jul 23, 2012

My list keeps growing and it is very fustrating and annoying to search through.  There needs somethiing to be  done with te download list to access what we purchase a lot easier.  I agree that search option is needed, but it also needs better organization as well.  I do not see why they never took a queue from how the PSN store is organized, but with what we own.

Message 7 of 7 (86 Views)
0 Likes