VP of Gaming
28988 posts

Re: Psn down ?

May 27, 2014

Just signed in with no problem what so ever. Really, some of you try once and then throw your hands up and say "oh boy, it's down! C'MON SONY!!"? Try again, and if that doesn't work try resetting your modem or router. 

Message 11 of 29 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6016 posts

May 27, 2014

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

When Sony does garbage like this it makes me that much closer to dumping their brand for the competitor...

If I'm paying their fee for their online service, it should be running 24/7 and if it isn't, they should compensate paying users for the time it is down like how Microsoft does... Just saying.

When has MS ever compensated people for down time? Enlighten me. I've had Live for almost as long as it's been around.  Anyways if you want compensation just go look in your couch cushion and you might find 2 cents to compensate you for the amount of money lost during this horrific down time if there even is any.

Message 12 of 29 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

May 27, 2014

I wonder if sony has finally gotten the message and decided to do things right  ahead of time

Message 13 of 29 (677 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3220 posts

May 27, 2014
Yea it is under maintenance i signed in but it does not show your trophies or what level you are on. Glad i was not wanting to play on any online right now.
Message 14 of 29 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
555 posts

May 27, 2014

im online...finished Wolfenstein on Uber and playing AC4...oh wait thats on my X1...ya im waiting on Watchdogs to release tonight to start the download on the PS4...but Im still glad I have both systems...when ones down I'll just turn on the other...oh wait live is rarely ever down...they're matieanance now happens on the cloud and uploads automatically....6 months into launch and xbox lives not been down once...whats up with that Sony?

Message 15 of 29 (650 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 27, 2014
You guys know how long this maintenance???
Message 16 of 29 (618 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 27, 2014
It just stopped working for me It won't load my friends says error occurred -_-
Message 17 of 29 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5539 posts

May 27, 2014

awtacular wrote:

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

When Sony does garbage like this it makes me that much closer to dumping their brand for the competitor...

If I'm paying their fee for their online service, it should be running 24/7 and if it isn't, they should compensate paying users for the time it is down like how Microsoft does... Just saying.

When has MS ever compensated people for down time? Enlighten me. I've had Live for almost as long as it's been around.  Anyways if you want compensation just go look in your couch cushion and you might find 2 cents to compensate you for the amount of money lost during this horrific down time if there even is any.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2008/01/03/microsoft_to_compensate_xbox_live_gold_members/1

Now I remember why I stopped coming on here for discussions... Whenever you legitimately criticize a PS product, a bunch of Sony fanboys come rushing to attack you with some lame poverty insult or call you a kid. Smiley Indifferent

Message 18 of 29 (565 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5539 posts

May 27, 2014

SGT-Achilless wrote:

GTAMOBSTERX4 wrote:

bye bye  we wont miss ya  , also i bet once the game come out you will be all happy and kissing sony boots 

whats with kids this days they cant even wait few hours ?

So the solution to a valid criticism is to attack me with some lame comment calling me a kid? You do realize proper sentences begin with capital letters and end with punctuation, no? Oh the irony...

Message 19 of 29 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

May 27, 2014

UGo_6FT_Below wrote:

im online...finished Wolfenstein on Uber and playing AC4...oh wait thats on my X1...ya im waiting on Watchdogs to release tonight to start the download on the PS4...but Im still glad I have both systems...when ones down I'll just turn on the other...oh wait live is rarely ever down...they're matieanance now happens on the cloud and uploads automatically....6 months into launch and xbox lives not been down once...whats up with that Sony?

Lets serr Xbox live never was free. So they have had pleanty of money to inves into servers and online. VS PSN was free for seven years and now we pay on line so the millions MS spent on there network to make it better Sony never saw cause they gave us online free. There is your answer.

Message 20 of 29 (530 Views)
0 Likes