Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 20 2012
By: happycat07 First Son 2 posts

PSN connection problems

[ Edited ]
2 replies 219 views Edited Dec 20, 2012

So I always seem to have PSN problems and have decide to try and resolve them once and for all. I will try and give as much details as I can:

- I turned on Assassins Creed 3 today and it asked me to update to v1.03, but when I go through the download process each time, it begins but then stops at a random percentage and won't continue (e.g stops at 17% or 25% and then stops there and the estimated time continues to increase).

Not sure why this happens but here is the details of my connection: I have my PS3 wirelessly connected to my router and have entered my connection settings on my PS3 manually so that I have a seperate IP for it as follows: my router IP is 192.168.0.1 and so I've set my PS3 to 192.168.0.10. And I've added this to the DMZ on my router.

When I go to test connection on my PS3 it says internet connection succeeded but then says UPnP not available and fails at NAT Type. Any recommendations at all guys? It seems I can connect to the internet but there is still obviously issues. I've tried resetting my router and PS3, no luck. Any advice/comments I would really appreciate :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: PSN connection problems

Dec 21, 2012

What's your internet connection status(percentage)?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Re: PSN connection problems

Dec 22, 2012

What type of router including model number?

Make sure UPNP is enabled in the router and try again.

When making the changes have the PS3 off after the changes are applied on the router then turn on PS3 and try again.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)
0 Likes