Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 08 2013
By: ThreeSixtySucks Splicer 59 posts

PSN accessories store

2 replies 71 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Had an odd idea,Was looking thru boxes of wires and other garbage trying to find an HDMI cable, eh none left, now I got go order one offline somewhere.

What Sony should have is an Accessory tab on the PSN, it could have related cables, controllers, remotes and other sony products. I got alot of store cred and the games have been really slim lately or just lacking, I mean i aint buying anymore disc based games and if these companies are to stupid to put them up digital, then oh well, there loss. I would love to be able to spend the store cred on an HDMI cable then hafta go digging online, save me ton of time since I am already on my PS3 8 out of the 7 days in the week..

Eh, ok maybe a bit much, so lemme know what ya think.

Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31101 posts

Re: PSN accessories store

Jan 8, 2013

I think your idea has some merit, although it would probably be ultimately much cheaper to buy certain accessories elsewhere, Sony would be far from tjhe cheapest place to buy them.

If you want to suggest your idea officially to Sony you can do so using the following link: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Re: PSN accessories store

Jan 8, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I think your idea has some merit, although it would probably be ultimately much cheaper to buy certain accessories elsewhere, Sony would be far from tjhe cheapest place to buy them.

If you want to suggest your idea officially to Sony you can do so using the following link: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Yeah would be cheaper, but for parents funding their kids habits, might as well be able to just purchase the items off a trusted site then them go to a site they don't know and pay the same price or more.

I know people that called me up to ask why they couldn't connect to the internet on their PS3, when I repliad "Uuuum, you told me you don't have internet since you dont have a computer, he replied " I hafta have internet service to connect the ps3?", sigh, so yeah it might not be cheaper then ebay or some other sites, but a ton easier for peoople who pay full price for it already.

Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes