Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Re: PSN WALLET ISSUES (HEAD COUNT THREAD)

Oct 3, 2012

Fair enough.  I will check them out for any of my needs then.  Thanks for the tip.

How is Australia?  Is it like the US, with accents or is it vastly different?

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I haven't been able to add funds for the past week, except for a couple of fluke occurrences where it let the transaction through.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Australia rules! it's not too far off from america, better economy which rules... minimum wage here is like 16 an hour.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 3, 2012

xChaseM wrote:

Australia rules! it's not too far off from america, better economy which rules... minimum wage here is like 16 an hour.

Holy smokes, that's awesome. 

I hear Australia has a fantastic stance on immigration too.  I heard one of the Prim Ministers say once; "if you don't want to speak English, than leave".   Righteous.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 3, 2012

hahaha I haven't heard of that! but that is sick! unfortunately every single website I try to order from is recognizing that I'm in Australia and not letting my use my American bank account to purchase ANYTHING. they're like.... "nah you're trying to steal his information" and then I get the email stating so and I'm like... no... that was me... just like yesterday and the day before....and the week before.... I distinctly remember giving my bank a heads up that I was going to be here for a year. :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 3, 2012

xChaseM wrote:

hahaha I haven't heard of that! but that is sick! unfortunately every single website I try to order from is recognizing that I'm in Australia and not letting my use my American bank account to purchase ANYTHING. they're like.... "nah you're trying to steal his information" and then I get the email stating so and I'm like... no... that was me... just like yesterday and the day before....and the week before.... I distinctly remember giving my bank a heads up that I was going to be here for a year. :smileyfrustrated:

That is actually somewhat reassuring that your bank is looking out for you best interests.  Although that sucks for your current dilemma.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 3, 2012

oh no totally, it gets annoying but I'm sure it's much better than dealing with trying to get my money all back if someone actually DID steal it... while on the topic, I gave this site a go as well... it all checks out, I did my research and they're legitimate as well. 

http://www.maximuscards.com/

I promise I don't work for them! ahaha

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I will have to check them both out.  Not sure if Sony cares about getting a handle on the Digital Rips of Card Codes going on or not though.  Maybe the online procurement method is better.  Instant generation leaves little time for Code Swipers.

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Isn't it like 3 a.m. right now?

Oooh, and you are in the future too :smileyvery-happy:

Moble

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 3, 2012

oh so right! I was sitting here just waiting for the email because thats just an open code on the web for anyone with basic hacking skills to snag up. I entered it immediately. I finally rummaged up enough coin in my wallet to get NBA 2k13. 

and yeah it's 3:00AM now, I can never sleep it sucks! my misses is next me sound asleep... passed out in 30 seconds. no idea how she does it.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (101 Views)
0 Likes