Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

Look like I'll be all set this week. I still have some free titles I've barely touched... Spec Ops, Darksiders, The Cave, a couple others.... now if I could bend time a little more...

Message 21 of 38 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/20/2006
Offline
2853 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

Look like I'll be all set this week. I still have some free titles I've barely touched... Spec Ops, Darksiders, The Cave, a couple others.... now if I could bend time a little more...


The Cave is great. Light, fun, humourous, puzzling yet simple. Everyone should play it.

Message 22 of 38 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/29/2009
Online
1616 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

nice, im on it

Message 23 of 38 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/26/2007
Online
11734 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

Two years I've been waiting... and finally, Stacking is on sale! Everything else in this week's update matters not, for at last I will be able to play the puzzle-minded game I've wanted to long ago. Smiley Very Happy


Message 24 of 38 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
11299 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Two years I've been waiting... and finally, Stacking is on sale! Everything else in this week's update matters not, for at last I will be able to play the puzzle-minded game I've wanted to long ago. Smiley Very Happy


Wasn't Stacking free at one point via PSN+? Not sure though. Might have it confuzzled with something else Smiley Frustrated

 

 

Message 25 of 38 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 11/29/2007
Online
9862 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Two years I've been waiting... and finally, Stacking is on sale! Everything else in this week's update matters not, for at last I will be able to play the puzzle-minded game I've wanted to long ago. Smiley Very Happy


Wasn't Stacking free at one point via PSN+? Not sure though. Might have it confuzzled with something else Smiley Frustrated

 

 


You are correct, Stacking was free for PS+, actually it was free on day 1 of it`s release for Plus members.

Message 26 of 38 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2011
Offline
336 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

there are some good Square-Enix sales there

Message 27 of 38 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/05/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Obviously console just seems to miss the boat when it comes to digital game sales.  Darksiders 2 on sale for $28 as a PS+ member?  Hell on Humble Bundle site this week for PC they are offering Darksiders 1 and Red Faction Armageddon w/dlc for $1 or Darksiders 1 and 2 (with soundtrack),  RF Armageddon and Red Faction Guerrilla for $7.  Personally I own them all on PC, but I do a lot of console gaming as well and it's starting to become rather ridiculous on how the console digital stores sales just don't compare.  Heck even Darksiders 2 for $15 would at least be some what comparable right?  But at $28 and you get just 1 game on PS3 vs. $7 for 4 games + dlc + soundtrack on top of that on PC ($20+ difference) is just ridiculous.  I just think console only gamers deserve better IMO

Message 28 of 38 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/21/2011
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Mantiskilla wrote:

Obviously console just seems to miss the boat when it comes to digital game sales.  Darksiders 2 on sale for $28 as a PS+ member?  Hell on Humble Bundle site this week for PC they are offering Darksiders 1 and Red Faction Armageddon w/dlc for $1 or Darksiders 1 and 2 (with soundtrack),  RF Armageddon and Red Faction Guerrilla for $7.  Personally I own them all on PC, but I do a lot of console gaming as well and it's starting to become rather ridiculous on how the console digital stores sales just don't compare.  Heck even Darksiders 2 for $15 would at least be some what comparable right?  But at $28 and you get just 1 game on PS3 vs. $7 for 4 games + dlc + soundtrack on top of that on PC ($20+ difference) is just ridiculous.  I just think console only gamers deserve better IMO


Humble Bundle is not a standard to compare prices with.

Message 29 of 38 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/05/2009
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: PSN + Update 3/26 Includes Disgaea 3

Mar 26, 2013

I don't believe I meant for Humble Bundle to be compared as a standard pricing site; however, in the case of 2 platforms putting identical products on sale I think that would merit a comparison.  Sorry if my previous post came out as such.  Overall though I do believe that console sales just lack overall as a whole no matter what system you play.  Amazon I think would be a better example of pricing standards that still sell these games for crazy cheap quite often.

Message 30 of 38 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes