Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 05/15/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

I can say it's false, watch me. It's False.

Message 11 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
5113 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

Garyxyz851 wrote:

I don't care where it came from, rumors are rumors, if its not stated by the official playstation site it is false, you people just dont seem to grasp that.

During the outage, Several developers and whatnot were saying PSN would be up this day, it didnt come up. then they say it will be up this day, it didnt come up. You would think you kiddies would learn your lesson on trusting rumors.

Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars

really, can you show me one link where a devoloper said that the psn would be up on a certain day? i didnt see anything- yes there were alot of rumors about it. but dont recall seeing any from a devoloper. and personaly dont care if you believe me or not, but the 24th will be the date




Message 12 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/03/2008
Offline
795 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

TriggaHappay wrote:

Um is anyone else still having problems wit the PSN store? If not what should i do cuz it says my friends are online but i cant play online or download anything from PSN store. Please Help!

ADD ME IF YOU PLAY LBP!!!

Hhahahahahaha, someone's been under a rock...

Message 13 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/15/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

The 24th wont be the date, your wrong and thats all there is to it, have a good day.

Message 14 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/21/2005
Offline
1243 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

Garyxyz851 wrote:

I can say it's false, watch me. It's False.

Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars

Yes sure you can 'say' it but when you say it you are incorrect, not because its true (because that cant be substantiated) but because its not yet proven to be false and is therefore not fact. If Sony where to come out and say it was being released on some other day you could then say correctly say that its false but if Sony came out and confirmed that it was coming out on the 24th then you saying it was false as a matter of fact just makes you look like an idiot.

Either way i stand by my claims that the store will return on "Fribsday Octember Elleventyseventh".



Message 15 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/15/2011
Offline
461 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

If Sony hasn't said it, it's not true, deal with it kid, go on with your life, I am never wrong, I am always right, Not going to look at this thread again, i got the last word in and it's gonna bother you forever.

Message 16 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/21/2005
Offline
1243 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011


Garyxyz851 wrote:

If Sony hasn't said it, it's not true, deal with it kid, go on with your life, I am never wrong, I am always right, Not going to look at this thread again, i got the last word in and it's gonna bother you forever.

Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars

Its neither true nor false, It is simply indeterminate.

I am not a Kid. I remember the Reagan administration.

And whether or not you read this thread again is irrelevent. By posting this I usurp your claim to having the Last word.

No, It doesnt bother me that im right, Im quite satisfied with that.



Message 17 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/19/2011
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

i just had to delete my game data utility because my game data has already been corrupted and it happend within the past few days. 

I tried to access my account managment download history and it's not up because of the ps store being down. 

Is there any other way to download the map pack i need for Uncharted 2 other than by going into download history via account management ?

Message 18 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/01/2009
Offline
51 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

cantWin4Losing wrote:

i just had to delete my game data utility because my game data has already been corrupted and it happend within the past few days. 

I tried to access my account managment download history and it's not up because of the ps store being down. 

Is there any other way to download the map pack i need for Uncharted 2 other than by going into download history via account management ?

Unfortunately no, you're just gonna have to wait till the store comes back online.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/07/2010
Offline
6 posts
 

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

Dosent really matter when they say it will be back up. The main thing is that it is taking them way to long to get it back up and running. I mean they are supposed to have some of the best working for them and they say they are working day and night to get things back up and running. But if that was the total truth then everything would have been back up by now. Best thing for them to do is hire the actual hackers that took them down to start with. At least that way everything would be back up and 10 times more secure than what they say they are going to make it be. But in truth I blame sony for the hacker attacks. If they had stood behind their product and left the other OS( and yes I know I'll get flamed for it) and not made the mistake of forcing updates for something that we paid out for then it would have never happened. It's like we paid them to borrow their systems not bought them for ourselves, and that is what caused all the issues with the hackers. Not to mention locking the game saves which was a very stupid idea ( once again I know someone will flame me for that) But the truth will stand when the world is dead and gone. GREED is what will cause the fall of sony. I hate to say that due to the fact that I have owned every sony product that has been put out. But after all this the ps3 will be my last unless they get their heads straight. Sorry but that is my opinion, you may not like it but it is my right.

Message 20 of 24 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes