Fender Bender
3113 posts

Re: PSN Store still down HELP!

May 22, 2011

It was included in an official Sony Memo to developers. Whoever was asking.

Message 21 of 24 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

May 22, 2011

LordStoneRaven wrote:

Dosent really matter when they say it will be back up. The main thing is that it is taking them way to long to get it back up and running. I mean they are supposed to have some of the best working for them and they say they are working day and night to get things back up and running. But if that was the total truth then everything would have been back up by now. Best thing for them to do is hire the actual hackers that took them down to start with. At least that way everything would be back up and 10 times more secure than what they say they are going to make it be. But in truth I blame sony for the hacker attacks. If they had stood behind their product and left the other OS( and yes I know I'll get flamed for it) and not made the mistake of forcing updates for something that we paid out for then it would have never happened. It's like we paid them to borrow their systems not bought them for ourselves, and that is what caused all the issues with the hackers. Not to mention locking the game saves which was a very stupid idea ( once again I know someone will flame me for that) But the truth will stand when the world is dead and gone. GREED is what will cause the fall of sony. I hate to say that due to the fact that I have owned every sony product that has been put out. But after all this the ps3 will be my last unless they get their heads straight. Sorry but that is my opinion, you may not like it but it is my right.

1.) Rome wasnt built in a day.

2.) I hope you are not being serious about hiring the hackers that did this to build their security measures etc. That is by far the most idiotic thing ive heard. If someone broke into your home and robbed you blind would you hire them to do your home security "Because they know where the holes in my home security is"?

3.) No, Sony isn't at all concerned with getting the store online any time soon. Seriously Sony isnt concerned that they are losing millions of dollars a day from the store being down and they areabsolutely beaming with pride over the 2 billion dollar loss in their stock value.

4.) I may not agree with their position on "Independantly Developed Games" But i do agree in the importaince of protecting the consoles from Piracy. You cannot arge the fact that one the first things that gets made for systems that get rooted/jailbroken/unlocked are emulators and a means to play "backed up copies of games" In other words Pirated Games. What id like to see is for Sony to go the Apple Route and have a cheap or free dev kit for independant games and have them submitted to Sony for QA and Signing. Sell em on the Store.

But i Digress...

Message 22 of 24 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

May 22, 2011

its neither true nor false. like schrodinger's cat, it can not be proven alive or dead until it is seen, meaning that we will only know if its true or false once the date arrives.

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 23 of 24 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12787 posts

May 22, 2011

Might get word in tomorrows Blog as to when the servers will be restored

Message 24 of 24 (24 Views)
0 Likes