Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 06 2012
By: the_mdt First Son 21 posts

PSN Spotlight Entry

4 replies 20 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

I first experienced PlayStation in the late 90s. I was blown away by the games, the graphics, and even the CD visualizer. I remember spending hours grinding away on the first three Crash Bandicoot games, and after a recent playthrough of the first game I wonder how I managed to do that back then as at times the game does become pretty challenging.

Then PS2 came along and doubled up everything I thought I knew about the system. It ended up being the first DVD player I owned (And the longest lasting one I've had as well). I was first introduced to one of my now favorite franchises, Ratchet & Clank, and once again I thought the system had outdone itself and couldn't be topped.

A year or so back, I finally got a PS3 and am now eating my words. To the exclusives, like LittleBigPlanet or inFamous, to third party titles, I feel like PS3 offers more options than anything else I've played, and my newly acquired Vita further solidifies their status as an unstoppable powerhouse of entertainment ingenuity. Through troubled times to celebrations, the PS systems has always kept me company. Wherever I end up, I know that around the next corner will be a new surprise from PlayStation, and it keeps me playing to the next level. Long Live Play.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: PSN Spotlight Entry

Mar 6, 2012

Take two! Hopefully this one meets contest criteria.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Great post! I think this could very well qualify for the Spotlight =)

Also I was just thinking about using the letter "Q" in could as I was writing that. I don't know why, but I just wanted to share that with you

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Thanks. You should see the original post that was 10000 characters. Pays to read the rules first, could've saved myself a lot of time.

And maybe you went for Q because of Qrosity?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1469 posts

Mar 7, 2012

Nice post!

To help you get on the blog, I'd love to hear more about maybe when you realized that the PS3 was really a powerhouse of entertainment. Would love to hear some more detail on your favorite experience on the PS3. Or maybe even your favorite experience on the Vita so far.

Just want to help you tell a unique story to where people can read and really get why you think so highly of PlayStation!

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (20 Views)
0 Likes