Aug 04 2011
By: D1390777 First Son 1 posts

PSN SCAMMER - PLZ HELP

7 replies 15 views Edited Aug 4, 2011

can someone plz help me take care of this scammer. he has a vid on youtube asking people if they want to gameshare but he really just steals from your account plz help i had 10 dollars in my wallet that he stole he doesnt give anything in return.

Message 1 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

Re: PSN SCAMMER HELP

Aug 4, 2011

D1390777 wrote:

can someone plz help me take care of this scammer. he has a vid on youtube asking people if they want to gameshare but he really just steals from your account plz help i had 10 dollars in my wallet that he stole he doesnt give anything in return.

I think he taught you a valuable lesson about gamesharing and why you shouldn't do it. (besides it being against the TOS) You should thank him after you change your password.

Message 2 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Aug 4, 2011

D1390777 wrote:

can someone plz help me take care of this scammer he has a vid on youtube asking people if they want to gameshare but he really just steals from your account plz help i had 10 dollars in my wallet that he stole he doesnt give anything in return.

We cannot really help you, except to tell you to try calling Sony.  Doubtful that will help either though.

If you still have access to your account, change your password, maybe even your sign-in e-mail address, and move on with life.

If you do not have access to your account, then you really can only talk with Sony, not us.  There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page where you can get contact info for Sony.

Message 3 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2137 posts

Aug 4, 2011

ne1atall wrote:

D1390777 wrote:

I think he taught you a valuable lesson about gamesharing and why you shouldn't do it. (besides it being against the TOS) You should thank him after you change your password.

Photobucket

This. Im sorry you got swindled but now you know better. Also it was just 10 dollars, It could have been worse! Im sure you'll be more vigilant from now on.

Message 4 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
767 posts

Re: PSN SCAMMER - PLZ HELP

Aug 4, 2011

Hi there,

To report scammers, please fill out an official Complaint Form as blacklisting is against forum policy.

You can sign in and fill one out at the following link: http://np.us.playstation.com/

Good luck!

- Retro

Message 5 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Sorry to say but its your fault in the end, never do that with someone you don't know on the internet.

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Aug 5, 2011

ouch!!!

Sorry bro count it as a lost.... Change your password ASAP.

And learn from your mistakes.

As the previous poster said NEVER trust some1 you dont know

Message 7 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Aug 5, 2011

Call the SCEA technical support line, as long as you know all of you account info they will be able to get your account back for you. Account info is Sign-in ID, Online ID. They will possibly suspend your account for a week, but at least you will get your account back.

Message 8 of 8 (15 Views)
0 Likes