Jul 04 2010
By: vipes209 Monster Hunter 38 posts

PSN+ ReBuying

19 replies 12 views Edited Jul 4, 2010

I have a question, I already bought PSN+ for $50 and If I rebuying it again will it add to the year that I have or will it just start out on two subscription at the same time.

I wanted to rebuy it again if it add another year.

This is a good deal for $50 and getting 3 month free.

Message 1 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: PSN+ ReBuying

Jul 4, 2010

You'll have to wait till your residing subscription ends, until you add a new one to it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 4, 2010

halowars7 wrote:

You'll have to wait till your residing subscription ends, until you add a new one to it.

So you mean I can't buy it again until mine subscription ends?

Message 3 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 4, 2010

vipes209 wrote:

halowars7 wrote:

Basically yes, Think of it as a virtual magazine, You just subscribed for a magazine for 1 year, now you can't subscribe for another year of that exact same magazine when the 1st year is still going on, it just doesn't work like that...Sony will offer more bonuses for subscribing next year just like how they have this year (free 3 months, lbp, wipeout HD,etc,etc.)...so no worries.

Message 4 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 4, 2010

halowars7 wrote:

vipes209 wrote:

halowars7 wrote:

Basically yes, Think of it as a virtual magazine, You just subscribed for a magazine for 1 year, now you can't subscribe for another year of that exact same magazine when the 1st year is still going on, it just doesn't work like that...Sony will offer more bonuses for subscribing next year just like how they have this year (free 3 months, lbp, wipeout HD,etc,etc.)...so no worries.

what about the PSN+ Store? What if you rebuy it again becuase I can still click again and say "BUY'. what will happen then?

Note: It has the Blue Bags when I bought it. The Red Bags are the one that you can't rebuy it again.

Message 5 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 4, 2010

vipes209 wrote:

halowars7 wrote:

vipes209 wrote:

halowars7 wrote:

what about the PSN+ Store? What if you rebuy it again becuase I can still click again and say "BUY'. what will happen then?

Note: It has the Blue Bags when I bought it. The Red Bags are the one that you can't rebuy it again.

If you rebuy PS+ again, you basically have 2 subscriptions for the same amount of time...I don't know why anyone would want to do that. But someone had the same problem and they came to the forums for help, and I helped that gentlemen out too.

Message 6 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 4, 2010

halowars7 wrote:

vipes209 wrote:

halowars7 wrote:

vipes209 wrote:

halowars7 wrote:

If you rebuy PS+ again, you basically have 2 subscriptions for the same amount of time...I don't know why anyone would want to do that. But someone had the same problem and they came to the forums for help, and I helped that gentlemen out too.

Thank you Halowars7. That the answer, I was looking for. Kudos for you.

Message 7 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 4, 2010

No Problem Mate , feel free 2 PM of you have any more questions or concerns

Message 8 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 4, 2010
are you sure i picked up a 3 month one and then a 12+3 and it shows on the services list

Starts:7/2/2010
expire: 12/30/2011

so i got them to stack lol
Message 9 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 4, 2010

Zarkron1 wrote:
are you sure i picked up a 3 month one and then a 12+3 and it shows on the services list

Starts:7/2/2010
expire: 12/30/2011

so i got them to stack lol

Thank you Zakron, now I going to buy some more PSN+.

Message 10 of 20 (12 Views)
0 Likes