Highlighted
Dec 27 2013
By: SC-GRAY_FOX Fender Bender 2546 posts
Accepted Solution

PSN Question ( Not A Rant A Legit Question. )

[ Edited ]
2 replies 173 views Edited Dec 27, 2013

I used my free month of PSN when I got my PS4 and Last week ( on the 16th ) I bought the $9.99 one month membership to get me by until after Christmas b/c I knew I was getting at One Year PSN card at Christmas anyway. When I bought the one month membership I thought it said something along the lines of automatically renewing when it needs to on Jan 16th. 

What I want to know is will my PSN automatically renew ( I bought it through the PlayStation Network ) its self and if it does how do I stop it from doing that so I will be able to use my one year membership card? Or if I input the Code for the card I have before the 16th will it just automatically switch over to that?

Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Re: PSN Question ( Not A Rant A Legit Question. )

Dec 27, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

I used my free month of PSN when I got my PS4 and Last week ( on the 16th ) I bought the $9.99 one month membership to get me by until after Christmas b/c I knew I was getting at One Year PSN card at Christmas anyway. When I bought the one month membership I thought it said something along the lines of automatically renewing when it needs to on Jan 16th. 

What I want to know is will my PSN automatically renew ( I bought it through the PlayStation Network ) its self and if it does how do I stop it from doing that so I will be able to use my one year membership card? Or if I input the Code for the card I have before the 16th will it just automatically switch over to that?

The latter. Also, you can turn off Automatic Renewal in Settings - PSN - Services - PlayStation Plus.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: PSN Question ( Not A Rant A Legit Question. )

Dec 27, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

The latter. Also, you can turn off Automatic Renewal in Settings - PSN - Services - PlayStation Plus.

Awesome thanks Jim. I never had PSN through the PS3 so its all kinda new to me.

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes