Highlighted
Nov 16 2012
By: clverbells First Son 1 posts

PSN Philippines

5 replies 385 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

Sony officially launched the PS here a long time ago, but still no PSN. The official PS PH website is also joke, telling us to register for a free PSN account and shiz. Contacting them via email is worthless, cause they only reply with their system-generated messages. V_V  

Message 1 of 6 (385 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: PSN Philippines

Mar 23, 2013

SONY LISTEN............................ HELL YEAH THIS IS TRUE.....................................................!@#$%^&*()_

Message 2 of 6 (343 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29424 posts

Mar 23, 2013

The Phillippines probably doesn't have a big enough user base to have it's own Playstation Store or Playstation Network region, or there might be some issue with local laws that prevent them from doing so. So you're most likely lumped in with another region. From the best I can tell you're in Region 3.

Despite the fact that Google directs you to this site, this is primarily the US/N. America forum. You can check here for more information regarding your localized version of Playstation.com

http://asia.playstation.com/

Message 3 of 6 (340 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 23, 2013

You mean? http://asia.playstation.com/ph/en/psn/ we know that, but as what I have said, that site is a Joke.

"The Philippines probably doesn't have a big enough user base to have its own PlayStation Store or PlayStation Network region"

Come on now. That’s positive scripting, no offence to our neighbor Singapore but we have more gamers in the Philippines, how come they have their own region.

Message 4 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29424 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Th3Pr0_88 wrote:

You mean? http://asia.playstation.com/ph/en/psn/ we know that, but as what I have said, that site is a Joke.

"The Philippines probably doesn't have a big enough user base to have its own PlayStation Store or PlayStation Network region"

Come on now. That’s positive scripting, no offence to our neighbor Singapore but we have more gamers in the Philippines, how come they have their own region.

Brother, you're ALL in that region. There's eight countries AND Hong Kong in Region 3, including the Phillippines AND Singapore. Drop the attitude and try asking for help POLITELY.

And they say the French are rude...

Message 5 of 6 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

lol... Come on man. You started the attitude

Despite the fact that Google directs you to this site, this is primarily the US/NA

And to tell you something I am  not asking for help, I am just trying to voice out to sony.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)
0 Likes