Jan 03 2013
By: BreeZy963 First Son 2 posts

PSN Party System

5 replies 410 views Edited Jan 3, 2013

Hey everyone, i have recently been playing some Xbox with my friends, and i had lots of fun. Not as much as i do on psn tough :smileywink: 

The whole time we were gaming we were all in an Xbox Live Party. A party fits up to 8 people so it was great for us since we were all in different games and we just wanted to communicate, i think in the next system update a party system should be intergrated. It would be great for when playing RPGs and trying to help on missions, or for a cod and bf3 clan, and even just to chill with friends. Who thinks this is a good idea? I hope Sony adds this even if its on the PS4. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (410 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25947 posts

Re: PSN Party System

Jan 3, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (402 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4384 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Not enough system RAM. Sorry, you'll see it in the ps4 though. But if you have a psvita you can do party chat.
*/_\*
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Ps4 comes out when this year? Or next? Shouldn't be long.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Jan 12, 2013

BreeZy963 wrote:

Ps4 comes out when this year? Or next? Shouldn't be long.

It comes out 2016............

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8340 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I would actually be very disappointed if this feature was added. Before party chat, Xbox Live was much more community oriented. Since the feature was introduced, Live went from being a great community to becoming a private social network with nobody but screaming kids and young adults who think they are part of The Jersey Shore because you can no longer talk to the cool people unless you are in their party. A game like MAG also wouldn't be possible with the feature because there is no way for leaders to talk to the squads. Party chat is a convenient feature however it holds the evolution of gaming back because we will always be stuck playing these 8 to 12 player single objective game types that we have seen for over a decade. Gaming networks shouldn't be like Facebook.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (350 Views)
0 Likes