Reply
May 12 2013
By: Dubloon7 Lombax Warrior 232 posts
Offline

PSN/PSV Game Request: FEZ

[ Edited ]
3 replies 299 views Edited May 12, 2013

PLEASE bring Fez to the PSN/PSVita.

 

Price should relate to the price found on Steam and XBLA.

 

Anyone agree/disagree?

 

Is there a petition we can start to bring this to our systems?

 

I KNOW i'll actually pick up my vita from collecting dust just to play this.

Message 1 of 4 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
10864 posts
 

Re: PSN/PSV Game Request: FEZ

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

PLEASE bring Fez to the PSN/PSVita.

 

Price should relate to the price found on Steam and XBLA.

 

Anyone agree/disagree?

 

Is there a petition we can start to bring this to our systems?

 

I KNOW i'll actually pick up my vita from collecting dust just to play this.


Some indie developers are under contract with a certain company to provide titles for only their platforms.  In the case of Polytron (developer of Fez), this contract is only with Micro$oft (Windows and 360).  Much like thatgamecompany was under a 3-game contract (FlOw, Flower, Journey) with Sony.  In exchange for exclusivity, the indie developer gets some funding and other resources for their games' development from the company they are under contract with.

Message 2 of 4 (290 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/06/2011
Offline
232 posts
 

Re: PSN/PSV Game Request: FEZ

May 14, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

Dubloon7 wrote:

PLEASE bring Fez to the PSN/PSVita.

 

Price should relate to the price found on Steam and XBLA.

 

Anyone agree/disagree?

 

Is there a petition we can start to bring this to our systems?

 

I KNOW i'll actually pick up my vita from collecting dust just to play this.


Some indie developers are under contract with a certain company to provide titles for only their platforms.  In the case of Polytron (developer of Fez), this contract is only with Micro$oft (Windows and 360).  Much like thatgamecompany was under a 3-game contract (FlOw, Flower, Journey) with Sony.  In exchange for exclusivity, the indie developer gets some funding and other resources for their games' development from the company they are under contract with.


so, then it's another FAIL for sony for not working with the indie devs as much as they claim to be.

 

just like their incompetance with Team ICO and the push to get Last Guardian out on shelves for the past 8 years

Message 3 of 4 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: PSN/PSV Game Request: FEZ

May 14, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

so, then it's another FAIL for sony for not working with the indie devs as much as they claim to be.

 

just like their incompetance with Team ICO and the push to get Last Guardian out on shelves for the past 8 years



Hahahaha that's cute. Now go away.

 

 

And it took 5 years for Fez to be released. God only knows how long it would take for that turd of a dev to port it over.

Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes