May 04 2013
By: LooZ- First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

PSN PLUS AMERICA!

35 replies 292 views Edited May 4, 2013

Ok im SICK of getting lame updates in the games the psn plus gives, not only that the EUROPE store gets whole good games(Sleeping Dogs and now HITMAN!) while we get crap games like the cave demon souls(servers down) zombie tycoon, come on!! do you think we are KIDS?!! you better update the game list with good ones if you want to keep people paying for this stupid system.

Message 1 of 36 (292 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10137 posts

Re: PSN PLUS AMERICA!

May 4, 2013
Message 2 of 36 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

LooZ- wrote:

Ok im SICK of getting lame updates in the games the psn plus gives, not only that the EUROPE store gets whole good games(Sleeping Dogs and now HITMAN!) while we get crap games like the cave demon souls(servers down) zombie tycoon, come on!! do you think we are KIDS?!! you better update the game list with good ones if you want to keep people paying for this stupid system.

Oh boy *cracks knucles* I do enjoy picking apart poorly thought out posts...so here goes.

Red: This is subjective and completely up for interpratation, like emerald_swords said, some people like these games.

Yellow: Yes, probably. I imagine SONY does market research, no, I know for a fact they do...and ALOT of kids(and adults for that matter) play these games. They will never please everyone, because that is simply impossible, but like most multi-billion dollar businesses tend to do, they will cater to the majority to maximize profits.

BLUE: *after extensive laughter* Apparently not, because the system was doing quite well even before PS+ became a thing.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 3 of 36 (270 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

May 4, 2013
While I agree with you in part. I got hyped thinking US was getting Batman City a few months ago not realizing I was on the wrong page. I think you're argument's going to be a little weak right now. First, I think this argument has been expressed a lot. Either Sony will respond or they won't. How many of these posts do we need per month before we hold back and give them a chance to respond? I think it's been announced US is getting Sleeping Dogs this month; so there's that. Also, my son loves Zombie Tycoon. He plays the system 90% of the time. I like it when we get games he can play. So, not being able to cater to everybody, Sony probably looks at demographs and availability of products. A lot of kids play games and a lot of parents buy them.
Message 4 of 36 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7190 posts

May 4, 2013

LooZ- wrote:

Ok, let me point out the obvious here. You do know that Sleeping Dogs is hitting the US PS+ on the 7th, right?

Message 5 of 36 (260 Views)
VP of Gaming
29406 posts

May 4, 2013

Okay, why are all of these same topics suddenly coming up? You guys couldn't have thought of them at the same time by coincidence.

Message 6 of 36 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
654 posts

May 4, 2013

Servers for Demon's Souls are not down.  Not only that, if they were down, it's still a fantastic game.

Message 7 of 36 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 4, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Okay, why are all of these same topics suddenly coming up? You guys couldn't have thought of them at the same time by coincidence.

exactly what I was wondering...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 8 of 36 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 4, 2013

before you start flaming while you read you should notice if im a kid or a old man and what kind of games i enjoy, im angry at the point that i have like 3 months getting boring(for me) and child-like(for me) games when i expect a big game not those ones you complete in 2 hours.

Message 9 of 36 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

May 4, 2013

LooZ- wrote:

before you start flaming while you read you should notice if im a kid or a old man and what kind of games i enjoy, im angry at the point that i have like 3 months getting boring(for me) and child-like(for me) games when i expect a big game not those ones you complete in 2 hours.

Red:What im doing isnt flaming, its shooting you down with logic. Ironically, you're flaming.

Yellow: Uh hmmm, NO?

Pink: No one is forcing you to continue the service, cancel it if its SOO terrible.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 10 of 36 (233 Views)