Treasure Hunter
4466 posts

Re: PSN PLUS AMERICA!

May 5, 2013

Yep and im not saying we shouldn't get those games either Uptown. I'm just pointing out that when it comes to monetary value, the EU games are going for about the same price as the US games.

Message 31 of 36 (108 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

May 5, 2013
Do you believe we should get the same games EU gets, the same month they get it? If so, complain with me. If not, just get outta the way(said in my best StephenASmith impression)!
Message 32 of 36 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

May 5, 2013
lol - "If so, complain with me." Not; join me in solidarity or let's fight this fight together? Is it just a lonely fight for you that you want somebody to pound sand with? Since I too like what EU releases have included then I will agree with you that I would much rather prefer to get what they get. But, alas, I won't be a complainer with you. It makes no sence to take the argument to Sony in a social community forum. As far as being in your way I think people who take their fight here are getting in their own way. Take your movement to a more prosperous venue to gain a better chance of success.
Message 33 of 36 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

May 5, 2013
Sony doesn't hold a gun to your head and force you to buy PS Plus ... if you don't like it don't buy it
Message 34 of 36 (80 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

May 5, 2013

Eh no. It doesn't quite work like that. It's not like we have a yearly layout of what content we will receive in advance. We pay first and if we get all bad games, that's on us. 

I believe NA and Europe should get the same games at the same time. 

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 35 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Jul 13, 2013

PS3 us plus subscriber is better to those who only have VITA! 

I only have a vita, I subscribed 1 year for PS plus, and I REGRET IT BIG TIME!

US ps plus doesn't deserved my 50$ subscription, those games are only RENTAL GAMES, although I'm fine with it but having only 1 vita game a month and a disgusting PSP game a month is PURE GARBAGE! I'll be SATISFIED if this game are given free, but this game are rentals so I think VITA owners DESERVED 2 rental VITA GAMES a month!

Message 36 of 36 (34 Views)
0 Likes