Dec 01 2012
By: maui31wowie First Son 1 posts

PSN Network Down

3 replies 130 views Edited Dec 1, 2012

My PSN has been down since last night, and I cant seem to get it back to working.  I have wifi as I am using it on my laptop right now, but it is saying that I cant sign in on the PSN.  I have seen this may have been a problem last night since some people were posting that they werent able to connect, but it seemed like everyone had this fixed by this morning.  I am wondering if there is anything I can do or if I have to wait for Sony to fix the problem?

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: PSN Network Down

Dec 1, 2012

i live in central PA. and it's been down for three days now! called sony, and they don't know of any outages. who knows this time.

Message 3 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1887 posts

Re: PSN Network Down

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

my ps3's been on for 2 or 3 days now and i still haven't disconnected from the network (Miami FL), so that (like i said before) should tell you something. It's not sony.  If you all know how (i don't and i've never done it but i saw people doing it on Perfect World's forums when people complained about PW's servers when it actually wasnt' their servers but a outagge at a net hub in the middle of the country).... get on your computers, find the IP of the server at sony we all connect to from our PS3's, and ping it or whatever. test the connection from your pc and find where it drops. I'd be willing to bet it's a net hub in the middle of the country since that's where most of these complaints are coming from.

I'm sure someone on here knows what I'm talking about..... lol

Message 4 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes