Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 19 2012
By: Dragomba First Son 4 posts

PSN Name Retrieval

3 replies 77 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

I use "Dragoomba" on every game I play and forum I go to. I recently got my PS3 working again in anticipation of Playstation All-Stars, but couldn't make Dragoomba because the account was taken. I remember I made a PSN account years ago that I had never used, and I looked it up to find it had nothing on it, sure enough it was mine, but I couldn't figure out how to access it. I made this temporary PSN account to play the beta on; "Dragomba" (without an o), but would like to know how I could get "Dragoomba" back.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: PSN Name Retrieval

Nov 19, 2012

Create a new user on the PS3.

Sign into the PSN network and it will say existing member or new member... Existing member click it and put in your first username and password.

You should be able to get on right there.

If you still have any issues then you can call CS.

Phone Icon

PHONE 800-345-SONY
Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (74 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Thanks for the quick response.

However, when I click on Existing Member, it asks for my Email Address and password. The problem is, I have no idea what I had used for the E-mail Address back when I created this account years ago.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Ok I see what you are saying...

....hmmm maybe you can call CS and tell them the username and let them know you forgot the Email it was tied to but you are the owner.

Maybe they can give you the email address, remembering the password for the Email account is up to you though.

I do hope you get this fixed though

Especially with All stars now.... Smiley

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (41 Views)
0 Likes