May 18 2011
By: Ta1nted_4ngel29 First Son 13 posts

PSN ID's made on the website.

3 replies 18 views Edited May 18, 2011

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if you make a PSN ID on the site could you use it when you go on to the PSN network through your PS3?

If this has already been answered then redirect me to the discussion so I can know.  Thanks. 

Message 1 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19370 posts

Re: PSN ID's made on the website.

May 18, 2011

Ta1nted_4ngel29 wrote:

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if you make a PSN ID on the site could you use it when you go on to the PSN network through your PS3?

If this has already been answered then redirect me to the discussion so I can know.  Thanks. 

Rather than direct you to a discussion that has been made, it's much easier just to tell you Yes.

If you make a PSN ID on the webpages, you can use it just fine on the PS3 or PSP.

Make your ID here on the website, then on the PS3 using either default user or create a new user and login to it, go over to the right of the XMB and tell it you want a Network Account, and then tell it to use an existing account. It will then prompt you for your sign-in email address and password you created for your PSN ID.

Message 2 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 18, 2011

Ok, thank you, thank you, thank you!  :3  *hugs*

Now When i (hopefully) buy my PS3 this weekend, I'll be able to use my Ta1nted_4ngel29 name.  Yay!

Message 3 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
19370 posts

May 18, 2011

Yep, no problem; you'll be able to sign onto your PS3 with no problems.

Message 4 of 4 (18 Views)
0 Likes