Mar 19 2011
By: SALonghorn Wastelander 772 posts

PSN Friends List out of order

4 replies 183 views Edited Mar 19, 2011

After the last update, my Friends List has been out of order. It doesn't matter if I sort it by Name or Status.  Part of the names are in order first, and the remaining names are in their own order in a section section.  Before the update, all the names were in one list in alphabetical order.  How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: PSN Friends List out of order

Apr 1, 2011

Hey yea man i got the same problem i dont know how to fix it either. all my online friends are are not alphabetically as they used to be before the update. i tried about everything from restoring default settings to calling consumer support and got no fix yet. I really hope Sony fixes this issue. Probably by April 1, 2011 when SCEA changes to SNEA

Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2596 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Actually they are in alphabetical order still, it is just orientated to have any with a capital letter first and then lower case ones, I'm not sure where numbers play in if they start with one, if they are before the capital letters.

color tag 001

Message 3 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Apr 1, 2011

:^/ When I look at mine, they're listed in the order of how long ago they were on, with the most recent ones at the top, and the least recent at the bottom.  I suspect the online ones are listed either according to how recently they joined, or by how long they've been online.

That's the XMB, from memroy, by the way.  I don't recall how the PDA friends list is oriented and my PS3 is off right now.

Message 4 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Yeah my friend list is a bit wack as well for example:

PSN Friends:

AA

AB

AE

AF

AD

AG

BA

BB

BC

BG

BF

BE

BD

So it's kind of layed out like that.

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes