Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 07 2014
By: xXPurpIeHaze-BiO First Son 1 posts

PSN Friends List Issue

2 replies 141 views Edited Apr 7, 2014

So, lately, on my account, I've noticed a few of my friends get "Deleted". When I say deleted, they don't delete me, I don't delete them, but they turn grey and go to the bottom of my list. I have to delete and re add them to fix it. It's not really a huge issue for me, but its an inconvenience. Anyone having the same issue or know a solution? 

Message 1 of 3 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2300 posts

Re: PSN Friends List Issue

Apr 8, 2014

xXPurpIeHaze-BiO wrote:

So, lately, on my account, I've noticed a few of my friends get "Deleted". When I say deleted, they don't delete me, I don't delete them, but they turn grey and go to the bottom of my list. I have to delete and re add them to fix it. It's not really a huge issue for me, but its an inconvenience. Anyone having the same issue or know a solution? 

Its not a bug or anything .... That is an indication to you that they are on a different system (the PS4 or the PS VIta).  You dont need to delete them.  It willl go back to normal when they sign onto their PS3 once again.

Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: PSN Friends List Issue

Apr 8, 2014

oooaznkid wrote:

xXPurpIeHaze-BiO wrote:

Its not a bug or anything .... That is an indication to you that they are on a different system (the PS4 or the PS VIta).  You dont need to delete them.  It willl go back to normal when they sign onto their PS3 once again.

I think this is correct.  I've had some good friends just not on my FL on the PS3 but then I log in on my PS4 and there they are.

Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)
0 Likes