First Son
8 posts

Re: PSN Error code: 8002AD23

Feb 11, 2010
I found a fix i think.. i called sony and they told me to restore default settings and turn media servers off after the restore.. i havent had this problem yet.. but i havent played Warhawk since..
Message 61 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 15, 2010
Do you have slimline?
Message 62 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 15, 2010
plain and simply nothing works. sometimes it works and sonetimes it dosent. Im trying to play burnout paradice right now and i keep getting kicked off. if sony dosent fix this on the next update... im just gunna get rid of my ps3 im tired of this.
Message 63 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Feb 15, 2010
this just started happening to me recently. i havent caught the exact error code because it shows up for a couple seconds and then goes away. i will be playing modern warfare 2 and then get the notifcation that ive been signed out with the error code and then maybe 30 seconds later i will be kicked from the game. this never happened before. everything is updated also. is anyone else experiencing this?
Message 64 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 16, 2010
yeah i seem to have that problem too. Everyone says it is something to do with my wireless router etc, but i dont have a wireless router i have an ethernet cable hardwired into the back of my router and i still have the problem. i have opened all the ports and disabled media servers on the ps3 to no avail. It is the most annoying thing because it signs me out of the ps network every 5-10 min. It would be great if someone could give me an answer to my playstation crisis.
Message 65 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts

Feb 22, 2010

mike030270 wrote:
this just started happening to me recently. i havent caught the exact error code because it shows up for a couple seconds and then goes away. i will be playing modern warfare 2 and then get the notifcation that ive been signed out with the error code and then maybe 30 seconds later i will be kicked from the game. this never happened before. everything is updated also. is anyone else experiencing this?

Exact same scenario here, except sometimes im able to sign back in. Extremely frustrating, if its not fixed bye bye PS3. Oh and I highly doubt its my network, I havent made any changes to it in over a year and this just started happning now. 

Message 66 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1982 posts

Feb 27, 2010

It's shocking to see that this has been an issue for over two years and not only has a surefire solution not been discovered but the cause has not even been found.

I've just started getting this error. It began two days ago on 2/25/10. I try to play BioShock 2 online and get thrown off in less than one-half an hour and get this error.

It is most likely just coincidence but it started JUST after I deleted the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Demo. I am actually contemplating downloading it again from my download history even though the servers are shut off just to see if it will stop, but the chance that the right bit of data falls exactly into the spot it used to be in is slim to none. This of course assumes that the Demo was accidentally somehow intermingled with System Software to begin with, which is HIGHLY unlikely.

I will try playing other games online and see if they also throw me off.

Message Edited by a_dirty_Shisno on 02-27-2010 01:32 AM
Message 67 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Feb 27, 2010
I am the OP, basically I still have not found a permanent solution to this error code the ONLY thing ive found that helps a little bit is to change the IP address of your cable modem itself ( im guessing its a problem with ISPs as when i connect through my neighbors charter i NEVER get signed out) by changing the ip address of the modem (takes a couple tries to find one that works) I can play online for a few days before this code starts acting up again....but it does always come back.
Message 68 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 8, 2010

I FOUND IT!

bugged the **bleep** outta me for 72 hours straight!

i have a d-link wireless router & a verizon dsl modem.

when i say i tried everything- I MEAN EVERYTHING (dns, router channels, unpn, static, dynamic, enable, disable, server, etc, etc, etc)! it has to be my router because when i disconnected it completely & simply hard wired my ps3 to my modem the problem went away instantly. when i didnt have it hard wired i got the error code 47/50 times at least. so now i either go buy a new router, or use my ethernet cable every time i wanna play c.o.d. 2 m.w. on-line (every other function including internet/web browsing worked fine w/ the router connected).

btw, after i hard wired it & set up my internet connection i selected "automatic" for everything.

hope this helps because it was a pain in my a$$, & i know by looking at the different topics there is for this one subject im am not alone.

Message 69 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: e with Re: PSN Error code: 8002AD23

Mar 13, 2010

Hi ya ppl yer im having same problem with this bloody code its really pi'@@ing me off now it started after sonys little y2k bug issue the other week which im still trying to forgive sony for lol, but in a seriousness this code is anoying i have changes fron a thomson router to a d link and now to my old faithfull netgear, adujested setting's opened many ports dissabled firewalls, dmz my ps3 even traded in mag thinking it was just that, but now sadly bfbc2 is loosing conection, honestly sony at least give us a ( were working on a solution) or its this JUST TALK TO THE PPL BUYING YOU PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!, if u wanna charge for psn i dont care maybe we can have better servers for our games here in oz, maybe just maybe we will have a service that works!!! i apreaciate that psn is free and to those of you smart arses thinking of pointlessly highlighting this to me I KNOWN!!! any way rant over if anyone knows a solution to this anoying error please please tell us, cheers mattyemt.

Message 70 of 114 (106 Views)
0 Likes