Feb 20, 2011

my thing is the same thing  to somebody help me to to fix it

Message 101 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: PSN Error code: 8002AD23

Feb 20, 2011

i get signed out of psn a few times a day... i cant remember the exact error no. but i think that its this one (as in the one in this article). i have the 120gb slim. this started when i moved house. i dont see why. my xbox is fine. also my download is 12mbps upload 1mbps and ping is 22 - 25 ms. its a preety decent connection for london. also my friends have way weeker connections and it doesnt happen to them. my router is on the newest firmware and its a NETGEAR-N150.  my internet supplier is orange...

i just randomly get signed out of psn.

Message 102 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 20, 2011

The only thing I can think of is that the playstation network servers are getting too much activity and it shuts down some of the servers.  They just need to expand to keep up with the multitudes of gamers growing daily on it.

Message 103 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 4, 2011

RyanC_1993 wrote:

I have a d-link DIR 615 and i get 8002AD23 error codes every 20 - 30 mins of online play! annoys the **bleep** ouut of me and nothing seems to work!

I have exact same router and get this message. It started about a month ago and still ongoing. This is really ridiculous.borrowed the PS3 from my cousin who left for 3 months vacation and I am planning to get PS3 after he returns. I guess that plan is out of the window. There's no way I am going to be committed and spend money on people who can't address an issue which is going over 4 years now (god knows exactly when it started!). From what I can see in here, they are not even contacting the customers and trying to solve the issue. At least trying is better than sitting back.

You are lucky, mate, that you can at least "enjoy" it 20-30 mins because mine is like 1-3 minutes. It's only when I log into my PSN the problem happens. It doesn't matter what I am doing browing the XM, playing online game, not playing but still online, etc... regardless what I am doing so long as I get online on PSN the error happens. I have disabled the media sharing thing but it's still happening. I was planning to do firmware update (though the last update for this router model is over 2 years ago) but doesn't promise happy ending. In fact, I am not gonna even bother doing all these to be disappointed. I will wait for my friend to collect his PS3 and then I will go about buying proper people who can support customers.

Message 104 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Oct 14, 2011

Has anyone come up with a solution for this in the past four years since the first post?  I don't know what's causing it, things have been working fine for years now, but for the past few days since Dark Souls came out I'm getting this message every 15 minutes and I have no idea why.  I have tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work.  The PS3 has always had a static IP and had all the proper ports opened in the router, media servers turned off, multiple different DNS addresses tried. 

The problem isn't connecting, all I have to do is hit "Internet Connection Test" and when it's done three seconds later I can sign in again...but having to quit the game, do the test, sign back in, and restart the game every 15 minutes is a pain in the ass that I'm just not willing to put up with.

I guess the question is, why can I not sign back into the PSN immediately after getting booted but for some reason am able to sign back in after doing a simple connection test?  Maybe the answer to that will give some insight as to the nature of the problem but the fact that this thread has been open since the system was released without any solutions is disheartening to say the least.

Message 105 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 4, 2011

I have been having this problem since BF3 came out. Constantly getting disconnected every 5 to 10 minutes. I've all but givin up hope and it seems no on has a fix.

I'll be honest, I don't know how to port forward or anything else listed here

Message 106 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 4, 2011

i cant connect to the network. I keep getting error 80028E01. My ps3 cant find my wifi. WTF is wrong with the psn?

Message 107 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Dec 28, 2011

How many of you have noticed that this thread has been going for 4yrs!! WTF!!! 4yrs with the same errors cropping up for the same ppl(seen a lot of the same ppl posting what doesn't work). This has just become a big annoyance for me recently, Can't be bothered playing anything online, MAG is useless when I will be losing all progress mid session and Netflix will be on the computer and Toshiba BluRay player exclusively now since PSN is booting me every 45min.

I can see 6mos-2yrs at the outside for SONY to "automated response" us too death with the troubleshooting every piece of equipment on our end, but cmon, 4yrs of the same errors and passing the buck!!!! I don't give a flyin F*&^ what PSN "supposed" support says, everything online is slaved to their network so it is wayyyyy past high time that they address these "errors".

Threads like this should have been locked at the most, 2yrs ago when these problems should have been fixed.

Message 108 of 114 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 10, 2012

I know it is 2012 and i still have this problem... sometimes it will work fine but for the past 2 weeks i have been getting booted off of playstation network every 15- 30 minutes, i got my ps3 about a year ago (80 GB, model no. CECHKO1, made in 2008) and i got PSN in january 2012, i cant even finish a match of MW3 or BF3 without the server connection timing out, i disabled media server and UPNP, rebuilt the database, restored the ps3 entirely and turned the router and ps3 off for 8 HOURS  and it still does the same thing... i also tried every IP adress and DNS server possible and using a wired connection with an ethernet cable. Nothing works. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 109 of 114 (471 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I STARTED GETTING THE SAME FREAKIN ERROR NOW AND ITS ANNOYING BECAUSE I CANT PLAY THE ALL STARS BETA OR WATCH MY FAve shows without getting signed out every 3 min its sooo annoying :mansad:

Message 110 of 114 (408 Views)
0 Likes