Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
6 posts

Re: PSN Day 1 Digital: Get These 8 PS3 Games Digitally On Release Day

Oct 2, 2012

Yeah this waiting all day for a game is lame. Defeats the purpose of pre-ordering if you ask me. I'm sure many others will not be repeating the Day1 BS, but the sad thing is suckers in the future are gonna pre-order not knowing about this BS. Ah well, live and learn; about to go pre-order AC3 at GameStop *sigh*...I wish this would've worked...

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 67 (682 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I was really about to buy the Big Body PS3 with the 250GB HDD to hold all future games but srew it now; this program sucks...SMH

PSN should've updated the system from last night at 7, or pushed their updates back 5 hours so that Day1 games will be available for DL on day one, not night one. They should consider changing the name; false advertising and such... 

Really bad business

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 67 (678 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 2, 2012
True
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 67 (665 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29040 posts

Oct 2, 2012

NBA is there now if you want it!

Use the search function in the store to search for it, type in NBA.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 67 (654 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ill never do this my self neither, a lot of people already are playing and uploading videos to you tuve and i need to wait until 7pm to start downloading, and then maybe playing at midnight........or not couse  we dont even know what size is nba 2k13, so maybe is a day 2 realease? yeah it is

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 67 (653 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 2, 2012

So why doesnt playstation give user more for there buck like gamestop offers bonus content they should the same aside from the 10% discount anyone agreed??????????

because im still undecide to preorder from the psn or gamestop due to added bonus content on gamestop.......

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 67 (600 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1237 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Wow 

So... How can I download these since update 4.25 basically killed my ps3? Hmm...

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 67 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
359 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Ryumoau wrote:

still can't believe they are charging full $60 for digital games. Even with the discounts, its over $50. Theres no incentive to get the digital over retail when they are still so closely priced and the retail versions will probably have better preorder bonuses (like for Borderlands 2) than psn. :/

I know that a lot of the people and company's out there believe this is the future but I for one will NEVER 'buy' a digital game DL.. On top of what you mentioned about same price and better pre-order incentives from physical stores, but you also can't sell them for some of your money back when you are totally done with it and it's just sitting there collecting dust. And instead of a digital one just collecting dust not being used it will just sit there eating up your HDD space. Not to mention that I do have and get a ton of digital game DL's from my Plus membership and every single one of them have froze mid game multiple times each to the point it locked the whole system up.. Of course it would mean that I would lose all the progress I made up to that point and would have to replay what ever I lost just to get back to that point, which I now with any digital game I now save my progress as often as possible, in other words having to save too much.. I can honestly say that out of playing all my physical disk games I've never had one freeze on me like that, ever, at least on the PS3 that is..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 67 (504 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Here's a message to Sony -- Day 1 is a lie. It's false advertising. Or at the very least REALLY MISLEADING to the people thinking 'Hey, I'll order this, and get it on the day of the release -- Oops! You'll get this in the evening of the release date, then have to download it, and then have to install it. Then -- you can play it. 

But, after all that, it's the second day. So, not Day 1 -- gonna never do this again. Gonna give up on PS3 as anything but a  BluRay player -- This, Dawnguard -- it's like Sony has no clue about how to run a digital distribution network.  

Oh. Wait....

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 67 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I bought Dishonored and on the release date it wont let me download it. If I click download all I can download is the theme. Please Help!

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 67 (426 Views)
0 Likes