Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: PSN & Customer Service

Dec 21, 2011

WOW.. I its just so disrespectful of cust care, dont let them get away with it bro, if you do they will just keep doing this to all of us. After what happen before with all our accts, and still we trust them with our credit cards for them to do THIS, then we tried to claim, then said they cant do nothing ..... Is just WRONG, someone has to respond to you about this.. I hope everything get resolved soon bro.......-J

Team Work is the KEY........
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (62 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16316 posts

Dec 21, 2011

J-MR84 wrote:

WOW.. I its just so disrespectful of cust care, dont let them get away with it bro, if you do they will just keep doing this to all of us. After what happen before with all our accts, and still we trust them with our credit cards for them to do THIS, then we tried to claim, then said they cant do nothing ..... Is just WRONG, someone has to respond to you about this.. I hope everything get resolved soon bro.......-J

Team Work is the KEY........

You're responding to a 3 year old thread.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (62 Views)
First Son
1 posts

5 weeks ago
OK i read everything you wrote and There is no such thing as a hidden anything in a agrement or a contract, it's very black and white, it's either there or it isn't there. You are alowed to see the user agreement for yourself it is posted for everyone to read it. You can even take it to a lawer if you want to and possibly challenge anything in the agreement if it isn't stated properly that they can do whatever it is you want done. If you do some reserch about your local law, in some areas there is something called a "unconscionable clause" that basicly says that if any clause in the agreement is unnesisary for your situation or just plain **bleep**ed up, that it will be over looked. other than that I would say you should just go to bank and get your money, let them shut it off and then just start a new account whenever you want with a different e-mail. It's really that simple i meen they can't do anything about keeping you out of a separete agreement. can they? NO!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2175 posts

5 weeks ago

playstation support is the most awful customer support service there is.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1234 posts

5 weeks ago

medicshelley~ wrote:

Alright let me first say I am very P*SSED OFF at Sony and there customer service (or lack there of)

Alright let me tell you how this all started. This pass Saturday I was sitting on the couch play some S&D on COD4 and my wife was sitting on the other couch working on the bills when she spoke up and said "what the heck is this 146.96 to the PS Network" to which I replied with the old favorite for married guys "heck if i know baby it wasn't me"  So I called up Sony to figure out what happen and to get my money back. So the first guy I talked to was like I don't have the power to refund any money but I will have someone call you on Monday. Now this I can understand you have a shell staff on the weekends and they are only there to help you fix lets say a connection problem so I am cool with that.

So Monday rolls around waited and waited but no phone call.

So Tuesday I was in a meeting and when I got back to my desk I had a voice message and here is how it goes (I have it saved mine you)

Hi this is *bleep* from sony. After reviewing you PS Master account we are unable to find anything wrong and will be unable to issue you a refund per the user agreement doesn't allow us to. (Now this is the part that really ticks me off) If you want you can call your bank and have them dispute the charges but so you know if you do this your PSN account with be cancelled I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but this is all HIDDEN in your user agreement.

Wow that last sentence is very interesting and threatening as all heck. So pretty much what they are saying is we have your money and there is nothing you can do about it. I work in insurance and I know if i told a client that hidden in your policy there is a sentence that says fire is not covered I would be sued and lose my licensee in a heart beat. 

So I called the PS rep back of course he was not around so I waited and waited and final after no call back I gave him a another call about 6 hours later still no one home.

Here we are today. The PS rep final calls me back. I first wanted to know when the payment was processed to see if myself or my wife were home at the time and nope it happen at 9:30am. We were both at work. His response was I sorry but there is nothing we can do. After a few min's talking with the guy I brought up what he had said in my voice message and all he could say is " You must have misunderstood me" Misunderstood. I listened to the message 10 times and you said clear as day "HIDDEN IN THE USER AGREEMENT". Ok so I am pretty p*ssed off so I ask ok forget it what if I just called my account what would you do with my money. In which he pretty much said you would loss it. So instead of going completely off my rocker I just hung up.

Ok so here we are and I need some advise. What can I do. I feel completely screwed over. I have been a big Sony fan for over a decade now pretty much all my AV equipment is Sony so don't say I'm a xbot or something.  Let me know what you think.

Just because I am one person doesn't mean they can treat me like a **bleep** of (INSERT WORD)

Thanks

UPDATE

I called Sony back and spoke with a supervisor she listened and told me she would do some research and call me back.

So a few hours later I get a call back from Sony. She stated again that there is nothing they can do besides cancel my PSN account and I would have to call my bank and dispute the charge. So once again back to the why the heck should I have to call my bank and pay them a fee when Sony should just refund my money. AND ONCE AGIAN I WAS CALLED A LIAR. The new Sony rep said "I talked with *rep form yesterday* and he states he never said anything along the lines of HIDDEN in the user agreement. So I asked did you pull the phone call and listen to it. She said no we didn't so I replied "So your call me a liar". Man that just really p*ss me off how darn you call a customer a liar them SOB's. So pretty much i told them this in wrong and I am not going to stand for it. We end the phone call with her saying she would have to call the PSN network and speak with them and see what they can do. So I am waiting again.

Message Edited by medicshelley on 04-10-2008 12:47 PM

Did you by chance read any of the Terms of service before creating an account?

5. WALLET

All access to content may only be purchased from SNEI using funds from a wallet associated with your SEN Account. Your wallet will be used to purchase content, licenses or services offered through SEN. All transactions made by the Sub Account or the Master Account must be made through the Master Account's wallet. A Sub Account does not have a separate wallet. Master Accounts can set a maximum spending amount for each Sub Account, effective at the beginning of the following month. A Master Account holder can fund the wallet up to a maximum amount determined by SNEI ("Limit"), using either (i) a credit or debit card; (ii) a prepaid card or promotional code with a specified value where available; or (iii) other payment methods approved by SNEI and made available from time to time in each specific country. SNEI HAS NO OBLIGATION TO REVERSE OR REFUND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES MADE USING ANY AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHOD.

EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, FUNDS ADDED TO THE WALLET ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. Wallet funds have no value outside SEN and can only be used to purchase access to content from SNEI through First Party Services and certain limited Third Party Services. Subject to applicable law, wallet funds that are deemed abandoned or unused by law will not be returned or restored.

6. PREPAID CARDS AND PRODUCT CODES

SNEI or its affiliates may provide prepaid cards that allow users to redeem content on SEN First Party Services or fund the wallet. The value of a prepaid card contributes to the Limit. If you acquire a prepaid card that has a value that, when added to the wallet's existing balance, exceeds the Limit, you will not be able to apply the value of the prepaid card to the wallet until sufficient funds have been spent from the wallet to allow the sum of the full value of the prepaid card and wallet to be equal to or less than the Limit. Except as permitted by SNEI, the Master Account wallet will only accept prepaid cards with currency value from the same country as the one designated for the Master Account.

SNEI, its affiliates or third parties may provide product codes which can be used to access content, including promotional content. Product codes may not be available in all countries or to all users, and age restrictions may apply. Some product codes must be used before a specified expiration date and in accordance with specified terms and conditions. Unless otherwise stated, product codes may be used once only by the recipient and may not be transferred or sold to any other person.

SNEI is not responsible or liable for any claims arising as a result of prepaid cards or product codes, including any problems or defects in connection with prepaid cards or product codes. Your use of the prepaid card is subject to this Agreement's terms. Additional terms and conditions may accompany the prepaid card or the product code.

you can find this information on us.playstation.com or on this site here http://legaldoc.dl.playstation.net/ps3-eula/psn/u/u_tosua_en.html

original.gif

Raptr Gamercard

How much longer dose PSHome have? The end is nigh friends!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (49 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
612 posts

5 weeks ago

Since this thread is from 2011 it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new thread regarding this topic. Thanks! Winter_Orchid.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (37 Views)
0 Likes