Last Guardian
13459 posts

Re: PSN & Customer Service

Apr 10, 2008

medicshelley wrote:
But nothing was purchased my cash is just sitting in my PSN wallet and I just want it back. 
wait, so nothing was bought?  the money was just transferred to your PSN wallet?  There is only one person that can do that(since you state you have never given your information out).

My Blog
Message 10 of 26 (90 Views)
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Apr 10, 2008

I realize that once you transfer money to the wallet it cannot be transferred back.. However, i think they should reevaluate that policy... Particularly when it is a large amount of money and clearly a mistake.

Marcus

W3R1
Message 11 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 10, 2008

eclipsed4utoo wrote:

medicshelley wrote:
But nothing was purchased my cash is just sitting in my PSN wallet and I just want it back. 
wait, so nothing was bought?  the money was just transferred to your PSN wallet?  There is only one person that can do that(since you state you have never given your information out).

Hold on there seeing that I wasn't home nor was my wife how do you explain what happen. Do you think I would be b*tching about this if it was my fault I am not a 12yr and do take responsibility for my actions and this is not my fault. Hopefully you don't ever have to deal with this but if you do you will feel the same way I do.

Message 12 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 10, 2008

MarcusNeeley wrote:

I realize that once you transfer money to the wallet it cannot be transferred back.. However, i think they should reevaluate that policy... Particularly when it is a large amount of money and clearly a mistake.

Marcus

Darn right they should that is crap

Message 13 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 10, 2008

medicshelley wrote:

Hi this is *bleep* from sony. After reviewing you PS Master account we are unable to find anything wrong and will be unable to issue you a refund per the user agreement doesn't allow us to. (Now this is the part that really ticks me off) If you want you can call your bank and have them dispute the charges but so you know if you do this your PSN account with be cancelled I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but this is all HIDDEN in your user agreement.

i would do this.

Message 14 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1677 posts

Apr 10, 2008
Perhaps you have it set to auto add funds when your wallet is low? I myself do not use this but have seen it in the manage wallet section. The best suggestion I could give would to be....... Put your info in everytime you want to make a purchase. Yes this is kinda a pain but would make it immposible to charge your cc without you doing it yourself. Also save any emails you have claiming sony will cancle your service if you file a dispute. there is nothing in the service aggreement that states they may do this. Show that email to you bank and have the bank call sony with you. I went through a similar situation with a subscription service from another console. Took me a while but got it handled with the help of my bank.
Message Edited by Keeferes on 04-10-2008 02:08 PM
Currently playing:RockBand 2Battlefield 1943, Sega Rally Revo, Ski-Doo Challange, Grip Shift, Crash Commando, Flower, Cuboid, Crash Commando, Operation Creature Feature, Zen Pinball, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Flock, Guitar Hero:World Tour, ZumA, Buzz Quizz Tv, Lego Star Wars The complete Saga, Surfs Up, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Resistance 2, LBP, Tiger Woods 08, MGS4, Burnout Paradise, Grip Shift, Warhawk, COD4, Eye Of Judgement, MotorStorm, Rockband, Madden 07, Ridge Racer 7, Blazing Angels, Army of Two, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Ghost Recon 2 Advanced Warfighter, Skate, Fatal Inertia, High Stakes Poker, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for booty, Tekken 5, Calling all Cars, Super Rub a Dub, Blast Factor, High Velocity Bowling, Flow, SuperStardust HD.
Message 15 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 10, 2008

SUPERNOOB wrote:

medicshelley wrote:

Hi this is *bleep* from sony. After reviewing you PS Master account we are unable to find anything wrong and will be unable to issue you a refund per the user agreement doesn't allow us to. (Now this is the part that really ticks me off) If you want you can call your bank and have them dispute the charges but so you know if you do this your PSN account with be cancelled I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but this is all HIDDEN in your user agreement.

i would do this.

What up Supernoob alright let me ask you do you play games online or have a frineds list?? Would you want all that info just deleted. You played your a** off to build up your rank and to rebuilding your friends list is a pain. Not to mention how do I know that i won't be banished for life that would really suck
Message 16 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 10, 2008

Keeferes wrote:
Perhaps you have it set to auto add funds when your wallet is low? I myself do not use this but have seen it in the manage wallet section. The best suggestion I could give would to be....... Put your info in everytime you want to make a purchase. Yes this is kinda a pain but would make it immposible to charge your cc without you doing it yourself. Also save any emails you have claiming sony will cancle your service if you file a dispute. there is nothing in the service aggreement that states they may do this. Show that email to you bank and have the bank call sony with you. I went through a similar situation with a subscription service from another console. Took me a while but got it handled with the help of my bank.
Message Edited by Keeferes on 04-10-2008 02:08 PM

Someone else mentioned that in another forum and nope I double and triple checked and that box was not checked but thanks

Message 17 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Apr 10, 2008

I can understand your anger, but the only way for money to get into the wallet is for you to verify that it is going in.

it is obviously not a case of stolen identity, and the issue has to do with the amount  added to your account.

this is actually a good thing.

I would check what you have bough in the past. I'm guessing you may have meant to add 20 bucks but accidentally added 200 or something to that extent.

Also there should be an email with verification sent to your address that you used to sign up for the PSN account. At least this will allow you to see when and where the charges were made.

If yu can't verify this, I would definitely dispute the CC charges 

Message 18 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 10, 2008

saft wrote:

I can understand your anger, but the only way for money to get into the wallet is for you to verify that it is going in.

it is obviously not a case of stolen identity, and the issue has to do with the amount  added to your account.

this is actually a good thing.

I would check what you have bough in the past. I'm guessing you may have meant to add 20 bucks but accidentally added 200 or something to that extent.

Also there should be an email with verification sent to your address that you used to sign up for the PSN account. At least this will allow you to see when and where the charges were made.

If yu can't verify this, I would definitely dispute the CC charges 

Alright few things the last time I purchased something was back in March and no I didn't enter the wrong amount to be added to my wallet. As I stated above I was not home at the time this transaction was completed niether was the wife. I have no children so there goes that option. Maybe it was that darn dog its bad enough he keeps trying to sell my bake bean recipe but now this.  And i did receive a email from Sony stating there was funds added so who the heck knows. But there should always be away to refund your money no matter what i have worked hard making that money and it belongs to me not Sony.

Message 19 of 26 (90 Views)
0 Likes