Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2481 posts

Re: PSN/Bullying/Obsessed Stalkers. Anyone?

Feb 14, 2010
whats his psn?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 14, 2010

why should my girl do that?

she shouldnt have 2

she has like 5 platinums she dont want 2 lose

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 14, 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 14, 2010
SuP NooBS i made a new account cuz of some idiot that report- oh wait it's this guy right here. NOW GO BUY ME CAKE OR DIE!!!!!..........<--------if I was really that annoying guy, unfortunately, something like that happening is too annoyingly epic for words to describe. I wish you luck on your quest to get rid of this scum. Now quietly waiting for FFXIII.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Feb 14, 2010
Some people seriously need to learn spelling and grammar. I wish their were strick age restrictions for online users and even board members. But on topic...If it's annoying you so bad and it wont stop, go to the police.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3063 posts

Feb 14, 2010

ExcellaGionne wrote:
It's been over 8 months and I haven't even spoken to this individual nor do I wish to, after having blocked him on many many different accounts you'd figure he'd stop messaging me. He's become obsessed and will not leave me alone. I'm not going to create a new account, I refuse to abandon the one I have now just because of an immature individual. But I am tired of having him messaging me and saying inapropriate things, threating, and just being down right annoying! I'm tired of having to block him over and over, I've reported him more than once, but of course on each of his different account's, but he is still here. This whole conflict with him is ruining my gaming experience. I hardly enjoy signing onto the PSN. Recently I was gone for over a month because my ps3 crashed, last night I finally was able to get a new one, and already I have a message from him!! If any of you were going through or have went through what I have, what would you do to end this? I feel as if my complaints are being ignored because this hasn't been resolved. I'm very tempted to give Sony a call and see if I could talk to someone about this that might be able to help. I never mesasge him back so it's not like I'm giving him a reason to continue messaging me. I just want him gone!

When you get the chance just call Sony and get this dealt with. If his gonna continue to create several accounts just to harrass you. Just tell Sony rep you have reported and block this persons several times  and he continues to create new accounts and will not stop, give the rep the details on how long this is been going on. Tell them that there was never a permanent fix for this situation and reporting for abuse for PSN account hasn't worked. And need this person perma banned via MAC address. This should totally keep his PS3 from ever logging on to a PSN network on any account he creates.

Message Edited by Cunder on 02-14-2010 03:13 AM

Messing with me is like playing with death.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (71 Views)
First Son
19 posts

Feb 14, 2010

**bleep**

The same things happening 2 my girlfriend this **bleep** named  wont leave her alone she never replys to him but he never stops 

she once was his friend she would feel sorry for him cuz he wud say he was going 2 kill himself but this guy is **bleep**ing crazy hes a freak i dont thin he will ever stop Sony needs 2 do something about this freak

hes all in love with my girl and its creepy

Message Edited by Cobra1 on 02-14-2010 08:16 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Feb 14, 2010

Mr_Wrestling1981 wrote:
Some people seriously need to learn spelling and grammar. I wish their were strick age restrictions for online users and even board members. But on topic...If it's annoying you so bad and it wont stop, go to the police.

EPIC FAIL!!!

It's spelled "strict" not "strick." 

But on topic, I would definitely give Sony a call so that someone can help you in real-time. I wouldn't keep relying on that chintzy website to report the problem. More often than not, Sony doesn't even look at them. Give them a call at 1-800-345-7669 (1-800-345-SONY) or email them using the following link: http://playstation.custhelp.com/app/ask

Good luck dealing with this creep.

Message Edited by LesPaul518 on 02-14-2010 08:50 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Feb 14, 2010
I can't figure out why this is such a big deal. I never look at my messages anyway! What, are you afraid your mailbox will get full or something? Just turn off the messages notification and problem solved.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
728 posts

Feb 14, 2010

ExcellaGionne wrote:
It's been over 8 months and I haven't even spoken to this individual nor do I wish to, after having blocked him on many many different accounts you'd figure he'd stop messaging me. He's become obsessed and will not leave me alone. I'm not going to create a new account, I refuse to abandon the one I have now just because of an immature individual. But I am tired of having him messaging me and saying inapropriate things, threating, and just being down right annoying! I'm tired of having to block him over and over, I've reported him more than once, but of course on each of his different account's, but he is still here. This whole conflict with him is ruining my gaming experience. I hardly enjoy signing onto the PSN. Recently I was gone for over a month because my ps3 crashed, last night I finally was able to get a new one, and already I have a message from him!! If any of you were going through or have went through what I have, what would you do to end this? I feel as if my complaints are being ignored because this hasn't been resolved. I'm very tempted to give Sony a call and see if I could talk to someone about this that might be able to help. I never mesasge him back so it's not like I'm giving him a reason to continue messaging me. I just want him gone!

If blocking doesn't work create a new account, I'm pretty sure he won't bother you anymore because he doesn't know your new PSN ID.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (71 Views)
0 Likes