Solved! Go to Solution.
So today I signed in to my account and got a message from PSN saying that Im a loyal customer and they wanted to reward me by giving me $10 to my PSN funds. I didnt believe it at first but I researched it and it seems to be real. So I go to claim my reward but for some reason I cant go to the link. Does anyone know why this is?
Welcome to the PlayStation Community.
You should be able to just open the message, scroll down to the bottom & click the code/link, you should then be taken to the PS Store.
HAS any1 heard what this is for? i received it for this account-- which with the exception of plus hasnt bought many games recently-- my secondary account which i use to just buy full games and keep them organized didnt get a code- and that account i have s[pent well over 100$ in the past month-- close to 500 in the last 6-- so its obiouvisly not one of the usual thanks for spending so much bargains
Has anyone who ONLY owns a Vita received this message? Everyone I know who has gotten it got it thru a PS3. I know not everyone gets this, but I'm wondering if I'm automatically left out simply for not having a PS3.
It can depend on a lot of things. Here is what I'm guessing:
1. How much you buy - The more you buy, the more you support
2. Interaction - The more you interact online shows how much more you are involved
3. Forum support - The more you are active on the forums shows how much more you are involved, since this is connected to your psn id
4. Gaming- If you have a lot of games, it shows how much you like this
5. Time - The more you're here, the more you like. But you must be very active.
This is just what I'm giessing as customer loyalty. I'm sue everyone else has their own opinions.