Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Re: PS4 sold out on amazon....what do I do now?

Aug 9, 2013

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

CovertClay wrote:
I really wanted to preorder off of amazon so I don't have to pay shipping and tax...are their really better sites?

Shipping is free in most cases, tax, I dunno.  If you want a launch day PS4, you're running out of options.  I strongly advise going with GameStop, while you can.

There are not going to be any "restocks" of launch day devices.

Am I gurrenteed to get the ps4 at launch or shortly after if I order from GameStop?

Message 21 of 30 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Aug 9, 2013

CovertClay wrote:

Grindhead_Jim wrote:

CovertClay wrote:
I really wanted to preorder off of amazon so I don't have to pay shipping and tax...are their really better sites?

Shipping is free in most cases, tax, I dunno.  If you want a launch day PS4, you're running out of options.  I strongly advise going with GameStop, while you can.

There are not going to be any "restocks" of launch day devices.

Am I gurrenteed to get the ps4 at launch or shortly after if I order from GameStop?

That's that I said, but don't take my word for it:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Off-Topic-Discussions/Last-day-for-pre-order/m-p/41232429/hig...

Grindhead_Jim

Message 22 of 30 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6939 posts

Aug 9, 2013

go to sony web site and get one

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 23 of 30 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5702 posts

Aug 9, 2013

CovertClay wrote:
I was going to preorder the ps4 tomorrow but I just found out that the launch edition (BF4 bundle) just sold out...what should I do now? I mean, will there be anymore launch editions of the ps4 on amazon? And should I just preorder the standard edition right now? I'm really upset I did t preorder it sooner.

Go to Game Stop NOW! Last day sale buddy.. Do it fast.. Today is their last day

photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 24 of 30 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3198 posts

Aug 9, 2013

xsongk wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

You can start by preying to the gaming gods and hope you can find a place that will still ship on launch day.

*Praying.

And I think it is safe to assume it will be impossible to find a PS4 on launch day unless you go to some remote town in the middle of nowhere where they might have 1 or 2 in stock and not have a strong gaming community in that town.

Thanks for the catch, that's what I get for stat up past my bed time.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 25 of 30 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Aug 9, 2013
www.billmelater.com its a PayPal service that acts like a credit card. If you get approved for a decent line of credit, you can reserve a PS4 at Best Buy through their website, like I did. Now its paid in full. And I pay it a little at a time every month. Just another route to go.
Message 26 of 30 (395 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28821 posts

Aug 9, 2013

CovertClay wrote:
I was going to preorder the ps4 tomorrow but I just found out that the launch edition (BF4 bundle) just sold out...what should I do now? I mean, will there be anymore launch editions of the ps4 on amazon? And should I just preorder the standard edition right now? I'm really upset I did t preorder it sooner.

Wait. That's all you can do.

Message 27 of 30 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Aug 10, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

CovertClay wrote:

Wait. That's all you can do.

Why not preorder the standard edition off of amazon? Surely it won't come too late after release. Right?

Message 28 of 30 (363 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28821 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Sure, why not?

Message 29 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I dont get why people still think they can find lanuch pre-orders on the ps4 after 2 months since it was announce. If you really want it, you would had pre-order it DAY ONE!!!! like the rest of us. Too bad, for folks like you. While we sit on our sofa playing own new next gen ps4, you can sit back and think, why didnt i get my lazy a ss up and go pre-order a ps4 sooner. lol

Message 30 of 30 (355 Views)
0 Likes